Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

17 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

Brighton could do a Leicester if Arsenal and Man city fall off 

No, I think they will comfortably stay up. ;)

13 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Brighton sold a lot so they can. Chelsea will get affected soon.

They probably won't though and by the time they had any transfer ban, they would have bought everyone already. 

4 hours ago, Jas10 said:

I’m still curious on whether we end up signing Hermoso… strange that he hasn’t moved all window when he’s available on a free. Got to be going somewhere, how long does he have to agree a deal?

He's probably got all of his offers in front of him now and seeing which club that he would actually want to play for, is offering him the most money/longest contract. He probably has Donk's agent...:rolleyes:

Carlos going and Geetruida coming in still leaves us really light at CB if anything happens to Konsa/Pau, I wonder if we will get rid of Donk/Enzo and try and get  CB or Hemmoso on a free?

2 minutes ago, cb_82 said:

Carlos going and Geetruida coming in still leaves us really light at CB if anything happens to Konsa/Pau, I wonder if we will get rid of Donk/Enzo and try and get  CB or Hemmoso on a free?

Bogarde would step up, I'd imagine.

13 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Clicks link "...according to report by Caught Offside..."

Cmon man this is click bait crap that goes along the lines of according to our sources Emery is open to signing player X, Y, or Z

This shit should be blacklisted 

‘Tenuous’ was the key word in that sentence. 🙄

so we need to get rid of The Donk on 90k p/w, and Diego Carlos on 100k p/w, preferably for actual money, before we can sign anyone?

good luck with that i guess.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cb_82 said:

If Konsa or Pau got injured Geertruida would start in their place with Bogarde ready if needed. Mings will be back in October so we're talking 5 or 6 games and Kamara is CB cover too having played a lot as a CB for Marseille. 

6 hours ago, Jas10 said:

I’m still curious on whether we end up signing Hermoso… strange that he hasn’t moved all window when he’s available on a free. Got to be going somewhere, how long does he have to agree a deal?

Because he isnt as good as him or his agents think he is worth. Will probably be picked up in October/November by a mid table team

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thabucks said:

If Illing-jnr & Enzo go on to have great seasons out on loan they either come back and we have better players for it- or  we get bids where we over double/triple what we paid without them kicking a ball for us then that’s incredible business for a Luiz and that must’ve been in Monchi & co thinking all along…  it’s win win 

And if they struggle? Its far from a win win situation

36 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

so we need to get rid of The Donk on 90k p/w, and Diego Carlos on 100k p/w, preferably for actual money, before we can sign anyone?

good luck with that i guess.

The Purslow/Gerrard reign of terror continues to damage us 😟

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The Purslow/Gerrard reign of terror continues to damage us 😟

Lange is more to blame than Purslow for the likes of Carlos, Digne, Coutinho, Donk coming through the door.

There's backing the manager and there's killing your squad.

18 minutes ago, Zatman said:

And if they struggle? Its far from a win win situation

They come back better for that experience and a decision is made from there the best route forwards… 

1 hour ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Bogarde would step up, I'd imagine.

And if Watkins does his ACL I’m sure Ben Broggio will step up?

Why do people act like being a CB for a Premier League and Champions League club is easy? Bogarde is promising, but he’s

1) a kid

2) not even really a CB

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â