Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

Just now, Frodo said:

As much as I'd like him I don't see it with 48 hrs to go seems like a big transfer to sort out specially if its a £50 million fee & currently no links to Baena..... only really see the Feyenoord lad coming in but then with only 48 hrs to go you really need some more creditable sources righting about it from today ... getting the feeling we could be done. 

spacer.png

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Frodo said:

As much as I'd like him I don't see it with 48 hrs to go seems like a big transfer to sort out specially if its a £50 million fee & currently no links to Baena..... only really see the Feyenoord lad coming in but then with only 48 hrs to go you really need some more creditable sources righting about it from today ... getting the feeling we could be done. 

I will keep dreaming until the window SLAMS SHUT!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

May be being dumb but why does it hinge on Donk... Is it that Enzo will only go if we can't get rid of Donk?

If so then it looks like a few on here will need to get used to seeing him warming our bench for another few months at least

Looks thst way 

• Thanks 1

If both Dendoncker and and Barrenechea leave I would expect us to be bringing in Geertruida as he can cover a fair few positions as well as being a quality RB.

Given that we don't want a load of players on high wages just sat around it makes so much sense to bring in players that are versatile.

Still wouldn't be surprised if we brought in a forward that can cover RW and number 10 as well, even on loan.

Just now, jacketspuds said:

it makes so much sense to bring in players that are versatile.

When we signed Diaby, Emery said he can play across all front 3 positions. I think this matters to Emery

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If we don't make any other significant outgoings (Diego Carlos and Duran come to mind) I think we make one further immediate signing, and a future signing (so a loan back straight away).

Geertruida and a Nypan or Kilicsoy for January or Next Summer.

10 minutes ago, Wes said:

If we don't make any other significant outgoings (Diego Carlos and Duran come to mind) I think we make one further immediate signing, and a future signing (so a loan back straight away).

Geertruida and a Nypan or Kilicsoy for January or Next Summer.

That would be great! Ambitious thinking.

32 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I will keep dreaming until the window SLAMS SHUT!

Me also, It's been a solid window considering the PSR situation & if nobody else comes through the door then so be it, I feel we're stronger outfit this time round & the sqaud has stronger depth. Tip my hat off to Monchi 👏. If we can get Geertruida through the door last minute that would make us even stronger & cap off a excellent window 💪

19 minutes ago, Frodo said:

Me also, It's been a solid window considering the PSR situation & if nobody else comes through the door then so be it, I feel we're stronger outfit this time round & the sqaud has stronger depth. Tip my hat off to Monchi 👏. If we can get Geertruida through the door last minute that would make us even stronger & cap off a excellent window 💪

Monchi

spacer.png

Villa fans 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Enzo should stay for me he seems quite sturdy, I’m currently more comfortable with him than Barkley, if we finished in top four last season then surely we make a couple alterations to push for title contenders, i know it may sound unrealistic to some but that’s what football or life in general is about ‘improvement’ and that is the next step up from last season whether you like it or not.

I wouldn’t see Liverpool adding Barkley to their ranks if they wanted to push further (ignoring the everton allegiance), albeit he was only a few million so that probably changes a few things in this argument, but we would be going for another midfielder that is going to help us massively aside from Onana. 

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

what are Valencia like these days?, im assuming he has a chance of a fair bit of game time?

Bottom of La Liga after 2 games, though relegation battle in La Liga is still a step up from the relegation battle in Serie A that Enzo played in last season.

Are we expecting a lot from our returning players? Mings, Kamara, Buendia… and JJ?

Could be big contributors and maybe Unai and co don’t have any concerns over robustness, physical issues?

Would be lovely to see all of them performing at their best…

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Re the first tweet the replies say he’s wrong and Duran and Ned do have to be registered (I have no idea) which puts us back up to 25.

Re the second tweet, it would have been nice if Dendonker could have explored his options about 6 weeks ago.

I hate social media but I’m loving the RB/LG Villa Admin conspiracy theory going around the last few days…another one today….

Edited by nick76

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â