Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

No chance we pay €50m for him. The Source Story is complete BS as it says Jackson is our primary target!! He only signed new contract at Chelsea

Edited by CVByrne
  • Like 2

We should look at trying to sign the Chelsea GK Dorde Petrovic, they have 4/5 GK’s on their roster and I’ve watched him play for them and he looked quite sharp tbh way better than Olsen which isn’t too hard tbh 

1 hour ago, RicRic said:

CHELSEA 🤬 they are really annoying me now…they want Ivan Toney aswell as exchanging Sancho for Sterling, they are utterly and completely out of control, greedy bast**ds they are, you got Felix the clown now f**k off 😤

They can pretty much buy anyone they want. You just can't compete with that. 

Edited by MachoFantastico
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jacketspuds said:

As soon as a real link for someone like Adeyemi comes in, Chelsea will try and sign him just to stop us improving.

But our board, and their board, are supposed to be super pals - why would they do that to us? 

• Haha 1

Kadioglu only cost Brighton £26m say the Guardian! What a deal!

They're going for it this season.

If football was fair and based on building a club, instead of PSR BS, they would be title contenders.

Edited by Tomaszk

2 hours ago, CVByrne said:

No chance we pay €50m for him. The Source Story is complete BS as it says Jackson is our primary target!! He only signed new contract at Chelsea

Ignoring the source why would we not pay €50m for him? 22 year old with three years left on his deal and plays in a position we seem to be looking at given the Felix and Sterling links.

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Ignoring the source why would we not pay €50m for him? 22 year old with three years left on his deal and plays in a position we seem to be looking at given the Felix and Sterling links.

The Sterling link was quashed as soon as it appeared

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

The Sterling link was quashed as soon as it appeared

Fair enough but Felix has been linked all summer.  I’m not saying we are interested or will buy him but 22 yr old in that position seems a position we are interested in and €50m doesn’t seem unreasonable for him.  We may not have PSR space but who knows.

20 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

If football was fair and based on building a club, instead of PSR BS, they would be title contenders.

Brighton could do a Leicester if Arsenal and Man city fall off 

21 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Interesting where they play him as mostly played left back or left wing back whenever watched him

Maybe Estupinan is off

3 minutes ago, burchy said:

Where have the links to Kilicsoy and Nypan gone? They both look like decent talents.

Gloukh was linked way back too. 

They were made up in the first place.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RicRic said:

We should look at trying to sign the Chelsea GK Dorde Petrovic, they have 4/5 GK’s on their roster and I’ve watched him play for them and he looked quite sharp tbh way better than Olsen which isn’t too hard tbh 

I wouldnt say no

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, nick76 said:

You do realise we have tight restrictions on spending at the moment on fees and wages?

20 minutes ago, paul514 said:

You do realise we have tight restrictions on spending at the moment on fees and wages?

Yep of course but if we were after Felix yet he was unconvinced to come here we may have room.

This kid though - At €50m, that’s about £8m a year amortisation and he earns less than £82k per week pre bonuses according to salary websites.  We don’t know our PSR head space and yes I know the tight restrictions but we still seem to be in the market so these aren’t unrealistic figures.

Edited by nick76

2 hours ago, RicRic said:

Great shout but honestly would be annoyed with us paying money for a keeper when we have 3 keepers on the books who need registering to be in the squad and a 4th promising keeper who is unlikely to pull on a shirt this season as it is after doing well in the polish top flight last year. 

6 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Still maintain I wouldn't mind keeping Donk as our new Chambers utility player.

FB_IMG_1724768883587.jpg

Emery has repeatedly said he's happy for him to leave and he preferred giving Iroegbunam a go ahead of keeping Dendonker around last season. 

If anyone is willing to as much as cover the remainder of his contract to sign him I think we should get him out. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â