Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Still maintain I wouldn't mind keeping Donk as our new Chambers utility player.

He would be more valuable in the 2nd half of the season when injuries start piling up.  Could send him on a half season loan. 

20 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

If he signs im going straight to the club shop to get my Zeze top

You'll be a sharp dressed man in that 

6 hours ago, maqroll said:

I didn't read this because it's probably just more posturing and moralizing. Anyhow, we all have our bad days. Goodbye, Kangaroo. May the force be with you.

Coming from the guy who chose to inject himself into this…

Au revoir

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Yeh, he looks like the lad that turns up in Bad Boys 2 to take Martin Lawrence's daughter on a date. 

spacer.png

not really, but…

spacer.png

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Yeh, he looks like the lad that turns up in Bad Boys 2 to take Martin Lawrence's daughter on a date. 

Ahahah this is too accurate he actually does 😂 hes in the 4th one too

Edited by RicRic

CHELSEA 🤬 they are really annoying me now…they want Ivan Toney aswell as exchanging Sancho for Sterling, they are utterly and completely out of control, greedy bast**ds they are, you got Felix the clown now f**k off 😤

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, RicRic said:

CHELSEA 🤬 they are really annoying me now…they want Ivan Toney aswell as exchanging Sancho for Sterling, they are utterly and completely out of control, greedy bast**ds they are, you got Felix the clown now f**k off 😤

As long as they’re adding to their mess, then that’s good. They don’t need Sancho. However if they got Toney then that’s a serious problem. On short term they’ll be the main danger of getting top 4. However things could be different later on, I think they will face a lot of financial issues and PSR problems..etc

32 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

spacer.png

not really, but…

spacer.png

Think he was talking about Yoro, i could be mistaken though 

edit: my mistake Zeze it was lol 

and this guy looks nothing like him but Yoro does which is why i agreed 🤣

Edited by RicRic

3 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

As long as they’re adding to their mess, then that’s good. They don’t need Sancho. However if they got Toney then that’s a serious problem. On short term they’ll be the main danger of getting top 4. However things could be different later on, I think they will face a lot of financial issues and PSR problems..etc

Yeah if they get Ivan then yes it would make them a bigger problem to deal with, i also think Sancho would be good for us if he can play consistently, his form over at Dortmund was fantastic  between 2018-2021… scored 17 in 32 games providing 16 assists in 2020 season, so if you can get him firing theres more than a player there

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â