Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

1 hour ago, ozvilla28 said:

We have only spend 30 million net spend after all the sales. Expected more to be honest quality through not players just as in depth. Still key areas not addressed.

We don’t have exact figures available, but if you take the reported fees, we’ve pretty much broken even. I guess we don’t want to be in a situation again when we have to sell someone off on the cheap before 30th June PSR deadline. If we have a good CL run then in theory we should be in a relatively strong position next summer. 

• Like 1

The club will want to stay in the champions league. That means finishing 4th again. Can we do that with the signings we’ve made and the players we’ve got back from injury?

We’ll have to finish above Spurs, Chelsea and United (still think they’re crap tbh) again. All are potentially stronger than last year.

Tough one. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, juanpablosaliceband said:

Chiesa available at 15 million is wildly cheap. 

Thats in Euros also apparently but he’s always believed he’s above us if you believe the reports … his wages also wouldn’t be cheap and I get Coutihno vibes. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

The club will want to stay in the champions league. That means finishing 4th again. Can we do that with the signings we’ve made and the players we’ve got back from injury?

We’ll have to finish above Spurs, Chelsea and United (still think they’re crap tbh) again. All are potentially stronger than last year.

Tough one. 

We finished 4th in form table after Emery took over from Gerrard and he only brought in Moreno

22 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Joe Gomez to Palace says the internet.

Well they’ll need him if they sell Guehi after Anderson. Must be v depressing for their fans after how they finished the season. 

30 minutes ago, juanpablosaliceband said:

Chiesa available at 15 million is wildly cheap. 

not really since he isnt that good and Juventus absolute desperate to get rid of him

10 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Well they’ll need him if they sell Guehi after Anderson. Must be v depressing for their fans after how they finished the season. 

more depressing for the people on here who claimed Palace had a shrewder window than us and a team we should fear :P 

Sort out the Geertruida deal then see if we can bring a forward / number 10 type player in on loan. Although I could see us doing a deal for Lo Celso as I’m sure Spurs will want to sell / loan him out before the window closes.

31 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Sort out the Geertruida deal then see if we can bring a forward / number 10 type player in on loan. Although I could see us doing a deal for Lo Celso as I’m sure Spurs will want to sell / loan him out before the window closes.

Lo Celso is wanted now by Turkish and MLS teams and cant get near the Spurs starting 11

I dont get the fascination with him

• Like 1

Just now, Zatman said:

Lo Celso is wanted now by Turkish and MLS teams and cant get near the Spurs starting 11

I dont get the fascination with him

It's because he would likely slot in quite easily with his history with Emery etc. It fills a gap but isn't overly inspiring. 

Just now, Anything11 said:

It's because he would likely slot in quite easily with his history with Emery etc. It fills a gap but isn't overly inspiring. 

I dont think he is an upgrade on Barkley in the squad hence why teams down the foodchain want him

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â