Just now, Kiwivillan said:

What? Why? He's not even for sale. 

No, but they have to reduce that squad.

If nobody wants the deadwood ......

3 minutes ago, Nigel said:

No, but they have to reduce that squad.

If nobody wants the deadwood ......

A) wouldn't put him in ahead of any of our probable starting team

B ) I guess you're not one of the thousands of FPL managers that want to sell him already

C) Chelsea would want something stupid like £70m for him

Edited by Kiwivillan

A) wouldn't put him in ahead of any of our probable starting team

He's a great prospect that could play that 10 role really well. 

Strangely it's the arrival of Felix that will probably reduce his necessity to Chelsea.

Just now, Nigel said:

He's a great prospect that could play that 10 role really well. 

Strangely it's the arrival of Felix that will probably reduce his necessity to Chelsea.

C) Chelsea would probably want +£70m for him. Dafuq people make wild suggestions like this when Rogers will turn out to be way better 10

3 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

C) Chelsea would want something stupid like £70m for him

Yes in an ideal world...but they do need to reduce that squad. 

C) Chelsea would probably want +£70m for him. Dafuq people make wild suggestions like this when Rogers will turn out to be way better 10

'Wild suggestions' in a transfer speculation thread, the temerity!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nigel said:

'Wild suggestions' in a transfer speculation thread, the temerity!

Speculation doesn't equal suggestion. Why not cheeky bid for Mbappe as feasible as Nkunku. Were Emery and Co lying about the difficulties under PSR and SCR?

10 hours ago, MaVilla said:

tbh i see Tielemans as more of the deep lock picker (through balls, defence splitting passes), Buendia is also very similar in that sense, he likes his through balls and defence splitting passes also.

What we lack is someone who can do it to an elite level on the edge of, and around, the box.

I guess my point is, tielemans, Buendia, Barkley etc are all players who are exceptional at through balls in to space, splitting defensive lines or players running on to their through balls etc, but thats usually when we have space in behind, we dont really have the players who can do it in tight spaces/congested areas, and we will probably see a lot more of that this season, compared to last year, or recent years.

There’s a bench warmer at the Etihad that excels at that 

What is the worst punishment they could get? Relegations? Forced to release players? Then a scramble to pick them up on frees 😆

Repeat offenders.

What is realistic?

Just now, Jas10 said:

What is the worst punishment they could get? Relegations? Forced to release players? Then a scramble to pick them up on frees 😆

Repeat offenders.

What is realistic?

Transfer ban for a season or 2, reduced to 1 window and then a fine that doesn't affect FFP or PSR.

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Transfer ban for a season or 2, reduced to 1 window and then a fine that doesn't affect FFP or PSR.

Considering they’ve already had a transfer ban, next punishment should be much more severe. Learned nothing and only gotten worse… should be some sort of rule/limit about how many players a club can carry… not sure the PFA will be happy with players and their careers being left in limbo either. It’s madness, they have a whole bunch of senior players discarded or training separately to the ones that are being selected or approved of, most on decent/big wages too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Considering they’ve already had a transfer ban, next punishment should be much more severe. Learned nothing and only gotten worse… should be some sort of rule/limit about how many players a club can carry… not sure the PFA will be happy with players and their careers being left in limbo either. It’s madness, they have a whole bunch of senior players discarded or training separately to the ones that are being selected or approved of, most on decent/big wages too.

Yeah it should. Will it thou?

14 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Speculation doesn't equal suggestion. Why not cheeky bid for Mbappe as feasible as Nkunku. Were Emery and Co lying about the difficulties under PSR and SCR?

I've given my reasons for a player id like us to go for, if you don't agree that's your choice.  

I don't even know what you mean by the bold bit?

19 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Don’t…help…Chelsea…

Whilst i agree with this it also has to be considered an opportunity to get some good players for reduced figures if they become desperate. 

I'd love them to get stuck with the deadwood.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â