Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

4 hours ago, Rodders said:

**** off sterling. Just **** off.

Sadly we are likely to do it as our owners are up for helping out their Chelsea pals.Β 

I worry this is quite likely actually.

4 hours ago, Rodders said:

**** off sterling. Just **** off.

Sadly we are likely to do it as our owners are up for helping out their Chelsea pals.Β 

It's made up paper bollocks

11 minutes ago, Anything11 said:

Β 

You do realise he player under pep?

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean its a bad deal.Β 

If Sterling comes it will be in the best interests of AVFC both on the playing and financial side of things. The days of Purslow/Coutinho are behind us.

Calm your t*ts lads.

πŸ˜‚

So I’m not allowed to think it’d be a bad move or deal? Never said what I like or dislike dictates anything πŸ˜‚

Why don’t you calm down and let others have a differing view?

Bloody hell, all we wanna do on here is fight! πŸ˜‚

Edited by Jas10
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RicRic said:

But even if Unai did say something glowing about Sterling, are you gonna then say β€˜ if unai wants him then so do i’ ?Β 

Back again eh? You wanna argue aswell?

If Unai endorses the player and deal, I’ll get behind it.

Until then, I’m entitled to have my own view. Why do I have to join or convert with/to others?

Sick of the constant baiting and provocation here, it’s pathetic.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ozvillafan said:

Sterling? Really??

This is not the news I was hoping to wake up to.

Not a fan and we can do much better for smaller overall transfer fee and wages, imo.

You know this how?

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

That’s twice you’ve attacked me actually…

wish we could stop and move on, but you started again πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

It’s late, not in the mood for this shite.

But nobody has attacked you thats what I’m failing to understand well not me anyway, your getting too caught up in the whirlwind of the transfer window and its getting to you far too emotionally, I’ve asked you genuine questions without being rude, look im guilty of panic outbursts and etc but the last set of people i want to argue with is you guys that support this club because it’s a safe haven for me where i feel we are all supposed to be one no matter your belief or what you look like…. Anyway Emery will make sure we are doing whats right and the team alongside him, fwiw i doubt we will get Sterling but anything is possible πŸ‘

Just now, RicRic said:

But nobody has attacked you thats what I’m failing to understand well not me anyway, your getting too caught up in the whirlwind of the transfer window and its getting to you far too emotionally, I’ve asked you genuine questions without being rude, look im guilty of panic outbursts and etc but the last set of people i want to argue with is you guys that support this club because it’s a safe haven for me where i feel we are all supposed to be one no matter your belief or what you look like…. Anyway Emery will make sure we are doing whats right and the team alongside him, fwiw i doubt we will get Sterling but anything is possible πŸ‘

Yea. well I think you're a nobΒ πŸ™ƒ

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

πŸ˜‚

So I’m not allowed to think it’d be a bad move or deal? Never said what I like or dislike dictates anything πŸ˜‚

The calm line wasn't directed at your specifically. Just a lot of toys-out-the-pram behaviour going on.

You can think whatever you like. Its how it is expressed that results in people objecting to it a lot of the time around here.Β 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

People getting wound up over the baitiest of clickΒ 

It's being reported in at least six major UK newspapers now. It's beyond bait.

39 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

πŸ˜‚

JV eating popcorn watching Jas getting reverse Felix thread karma πŸ˜‚Β 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Vitor Roque on loan please. Barca can't register him.

Have you watched him play for Barca? He's been no where near the level...poor both on and off the ball. He's not going to be good enough for us to play consistently, so he's not going to come on loan and sit in the stands or on the bench. Rumours he's heading to Betis I think? Much better chance of first team football there.

Γ—
Γ—

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Γ‚