Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

1 minute ago, Supervillan78 said:

Has anybody credible actually confirmed the Sterling link?

Honestly think this is just BS!

Depends on how your define BS. Do you mean the really stupid kind?

Just now, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Guardian and The Times running this now. Gary Jacob and Jacob Steinberg.

What about Gary Steinberg?  Is he reporting it too?

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Mate c’mon, he played under Pep for 6 seasons, you think he would have lasted that long if he couldn’t pass 😂

Oh mate c’mon I didn’t say he couldn’t, I jokingly said I’ve not seen him play one. Of course he can, we both know that, but I just remember him playing for England and more recently at Chelsea and he often played for himself, and came across a very selfish player. 

3 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

Oh mate c’mon I didn’t say he couldn’t, I jokingly said I’ve not seen him play one. Of course he can, we both know that, but I just remember him playing for England and more recently at Chelsea and he often played for himself, and came across a very selfish player. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Steero113 said:

Not sure how this makes him a bad footballer but you do you. 

Running with his arms like a t-rex doesn't make him a terrible footballer. Him being a terrible footballer makes him a terrible footballer.

Just now, MrBlack said:

Running with his arms like a t-rex doesn't make him a terrible footballer. Him being a terrible footballer makes him a terrible footballer.

One of the most decorated PL players of all time, top 20 on goals and assists all time and Golden Boy winner suggests you’re talking out of your ass. 

We’ve finished 4th, we’ve not won anything in nearing 30 years and are miles below the level of being able to laugh off links to players like Sterling. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Shocked 1

22 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Please go to Palace.

Think he'd prefer to stay in London as it supposedly was a motivation for moving to Chelsea 

Hopefully he goes to Palace 

Edited by _AA_786
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, macandally said:

What happened to “Emery is god and if he wants player XX I want him to get what he wants”?

Bit of selective amnesia Jas or was that special man love just for Felix! 😂

If Unai comes out and speaks in glowing terms about this guy, I’ll change my tune… until then… am I not entitled to have my own opinion and view? I’ve not jumped on or responded to anyone who has an opposing view…

I don’t know, none of us do, the reality of the situation… but, I suppose I’m assuming (as we all do, most of the time on here) he has been offered to us rather than a long time target or high priority. If I see something different, I’m react accordingly. I really don’t want us to help Chelsea out and take their overpaid rejects.

My hope that it is complete and utter bullshit or click bait… and I’ve outlined exactly why I’m against it a few times so can’t be arsed to repeat it all now. Can’t we have different views without being pounced on?

We’re on a forum, discussion, speculating, having a laugh… we can see things differently and have a laugh while we go about it… no?

Why do so many take other person’s opinion so personally or get angry that said person does not agree or covert to theirs?… 🤷‍♂️

Weak arguments or comparisons aren’t of much worth…

Don’t see any comparison between either player either… more differences than anything imo.

But, hey, I’m fully aware that people don’t let go of anything or move on here 😂

-

Post on poster is a regular occurrence here btw… and I suppose we’re all guilty of it from time to time.

I’ve apologised for being out of line or over emotional many times. If my view upsets or offends anyone, I’ll apologise again but I’m not about to change it anytime soon or for anyone tbf. 👍

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â