Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

5 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Considering we apparently have good relations with Chelsea at board/director level, I wonder if there's something in they sign Duran, Sterling comes in to replace Diaby and then Omorodion replaces Duran.

*cue meltdown*

Please no

• Like 2

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

Imagine 

Emery doesn't want Sterling .

We sign him.

Emery leaves.

How you feeling bro?

I think Unai has final say on transfers so, if true, this would not happen.

• Like 1

Just now, PerryBarrPet said:

I think Unai has final say on transfers so, if true, this would not happen.

I know...I am baiting.

Let me cook here bro. I need to see the reaction.

• Haha 1

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

I know...I am baiting.

Let me cook here bro. I need to see the reaction.

Sorry, I tend to be too literal at times so miss the fun.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I just don’t see it happening. Why would we sign Sterling but not Felix? It’s a baffling link 

I too don't want this to happen but the difference is Felix never wanted to come to us

Sterling has been an absolute joy to watch over the years sadly more recently that magic has been compressed, he’s been one of England’s best players over the years too, how some of you guys are slating him like that is quite remarkable, think some of you should check his records in the PL and at least show him some respect, worth noting i don’t feel he is the same player but he also doesn’t suit us either so its a respectful no… and no way should we be helping out Chelsea that rotten club… btw thanks for Maatsen 😉

51 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Don’t want either but Sterling would be a terrible signing imo, worse. Too much baggage and ego, massive wages… would demand to play all the time and he’s far past his best.

I don’t want Jack back but if it was a choice between the two, it’d be easy for me.

A permanent deal could be a disaster too… last thing we need is another big financial burden. Could ruin everything we have built and squad harmony/togetherness.

Love what we have, let’s not ruin it. And let’s not help out clubs like Chelsea FFS and allow them to keep spending freely and getting better players in!! Why should we take their cast offs? Should slam the door in their faces.

Would be a stark (desperate?) departure from our way of doing things…

Wheres this ego thing stem from ? 

Just now, RicRic said:

Wheres this ego thing stem from ? 

Honestly Sterling is one of those players I have always wanted to hate yet I hear nothing but good things about him and he generally comes across as a good guy.

Really quite annoying 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Honestly Sterling is one of those players I have always wanted to hate yet I hear nothing but good things about him and he generally comes across as a good guy.

Really quite annoying 

Same mate… seems to be a common trend with certain type of players in the hip culture, where there is this automatic assumption they have an ego, there are a few which may have but Sterling i dont think there is 

4 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Really quite annoying 

For the record I’ve never wanted to hate him 😂 he was one of my fav players to watch some years ago

5 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Would prefer a potential loan deal for Sancho. Him and Maatsen down the left could work.

Yeah was thinking this is a better alternative, sancho is also more robust but dont wanna help out united either, hate both clubs 😂

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â