Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Willing to take a pay-cut apparently (though given he's on £325k/week, he'd presumably need about a 50% cut to come here)

at least

28 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I’m a bit disappointed about this, I would’ve liked him to stick around but whatever is best for his development is best for us I suppose 

It's right for him to play regularly at the top level for his development. It also might signal we're going to make another attacking signing possibly.

• Like 1

Omorodion wouldn't make sense unless Duran is leaving, and even then would be difficult to bring him in as second choice. Pretty sure thirty million is way below what Atlético would want for him too, I think they already turned down bigger offers for him than that. I say could a swap with Duran work.

• Like 1

Maybe they saw Onana score from the corner and thought we don't need a playmaking second striker, we just need another 6'4" lad in the mixer.

8 minutes ago, useless said:

Omorodion wouldn't make sense unless Duran is leaving, and even then would be difficult to bring him in as second choice. Pretty sure thirty million is way below what Atlético would want for him too, I think they already turned down bigger offers for him than that. I say could a swap with Duran work.

They agreed to a £35m deal with Chelsea before that fell through.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, useless said:

Was talk of city being after Duran this week

Apparently the source for Omorodion is quite reliable, maybe just something we're looking into in case Duran still leaves, I know Emery has been saying kind words, but he did the same in January, he knows what to say to motivate player and not make it look like we're desperate to sell, if someone came in with a suitable offer I think we would still let Duran leave

2 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

My man city buddy is convinced he’ll end up there.

Was there credible link to City?  I've not seen any.  I suppose they have a vacancy for a Haaland backup.

17 minutes ago, useless said:

It's a BS link. Signing a young out and out striker when we're keeping Duran is a non runner. 

2 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Was there credible link to City?  I've not seen any.  I suppose they have a vacancy for a Haaland backup.

No. I don’t think there was ever anything outside of some randos on Twitter saying something.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â