Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

I think the perceived success of this window will depend a lot on injuries and injury recoveries.

Kamara, Buendia and Mings all recover ok, and suddenly this squad looks very deep and versatile.

Another big player out for a while and we’ll really struggle to cope with Champions League football on top of a tougher (probably) Premier League race for top 4.

• Like 2

I'd have thought that being down to one right back, a young inexperienced one at that, together with only having two fit starting centre backs, we would have brought someone in on loan at least to play that position. Chalobah is going to Palace on loan. Surely he'd have come to us instead with the offer of Champions League?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

I'd have thought that being down to one right back, a young inexperienced one at that, together with only having two fit starting centre backs, we would have brought someone in on loan at least to play that position. Chalobah is going to Palace on loan. Surely he'd have come to us instead with the offer of Champions League?

Is a bit weird. We're kinda screwed if we get two injuries in defence at the same time.

That or we have a huge amount of faith in Swinkels and Bogarde.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â