Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

5 hours ago, Monsieur Hazdazler said:

Have you watched him play for Barca? He's been no where near the level...poor both on and off the ball. He's not going to be good enough for us to play consistently, so he's not going to come on loan and sit in the stands or on the bench. Rumours he's heading to Betis I think? Much better chance of first team football there.

But he has a fancy name? 👍

Edited by Knutserov13

7 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

You know this how?

Opinion.

There's no doubt he's on high wages and there will be cheaper transfers.

Whether alternatives are better or not is a pretty easy opinion to land on.

I mean, even Chelsea think they can do better, no?

42 minutes ago, Knutserov13 said:

But he has a fancy name? 👍

Haha indeed. Such a fifa signing honestly...like he's a young lad who hasn't adapted well to moving from Brazil to Spain and looks some way off the level there, but a sensible solution would be to bring him on loan to England for a year so he can contribute to a team in the champions league with top 4 ambitions 😅

8 hours ago, Jas10 said:

If Unai comes out and speaks in glowing terms about this guy, I’ll change my tune… until then… am I not entitled to have my own opinion and view? I’ve not jumped on or responded to anyone who has an opposing view…

I don’t know, none of us do, the reality of the situation… but, I suppose I’m assuming (as we all do, most of the time on here) he has been offered to us rather than a long time target or high priority. If I see something different, I’m react accordingly. I really don’t want us to help Chelsea out and take their overpaid rejects.

My hope that it is complete and utter bullshit or click bait… and I’ve outlined exactly why I’m against it a few times so can’t be arsed to repeat it all now. Can’t we have different views without being pounced on?

We’re on a forum, discussion, speculating, having a laugh… we can see things differently and have a laugh while we go about it… no?

Why do so many take other person’s opinion so personally or get angry that said person does not agree or covert to theirs?… 🤷‍♂️

Weak arguments or comparisons aren’t of much worth…

Don’t see any comparison between either player either… more differences than anything imo.

But, hey, I’m fully aware that people don’t let go of anything or move on here 😂

-

Post on poster is a regular occurrence here btw… and I suppose we’re all guilty of it from time to time.

I’ve apologised for being out of line or over emotional many times. If my view upsets or offends anyone, I’ll apologise again but I’m not about to change it anytime soon or for anyone tbf. 👍

Wow, it was tongue in cheek Jas, apologies if it hit a nerve 😳

8 hours ago, Anything11 said:

Anderson doesn't start for us in a million years stop chatting sh**t to fit your whinging 

Todibo wouldnt start for us either

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Todibo wouldnt start for us either

Saw a thing on sky yesterday about Leverkusen holding the CB market roundabout as they're trying to sell one of tapsoba, Tah and the Cameroonian guy who's name I can't spell 

I'd say all 3 of them could do a job, I'm sure the Cameroonian guy is a CB that covers RB too

Tapsoba linked with Newcastle should the £70m Guehi move not happen but if that link is true it makes their pursuit of Guehi even crazier 

Just now, villa4europe said:

Saw a thing on sky yesterday about Leverkusen holding the CB market roundabout as they're trying to sell one of tapsoba, Tah and the Cameroonian guy who's name I can't spell 

I'd say all 3 of them could do a job, I'm sure the Cameroonian guy is a CB that covers RB too

Tapsoba linked with Newcastle should the £70m Guehi move not happen but if that link is true it makes their pursuit of Guehi even crazier 

Might get:

“Cameroonian Guy”

on my shirt!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Tah is joining Bayern next summer and looks like Liverpool want Hincapie

Just now, Zatman said:

He is not better than Konsa or Torres. If he was he wouldnt be joining West Ham on loan 😂

Konsa-Todibo-Torres-Maatsen. He joined West Ham but Juventus and Man Utd both wanted him. He's West Ham's best signing by far.

• Haha 1

Yesterday a super goal of Fōtīs Iōannidīs in Panatinaikos vs Lens. He is a top talent, at cheap price. If he goes in a top league he will be worth 50m in one year. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â