Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

8 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Kamara and onana two high profile DM’s how do we work this ??

Won’t be an issue until January. We could see both in the pivot in tough games or away, with Tielemans or McGinn in front.

Edited by duke313

31 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Delighted we’re signing Amadou “my name’s not Andre bruv” Onana.

Another very highly rated young player who adds even more height and physicality into the team.

We should just sing 'Mysterious Girl' for his chant. 

We've brought in (or back) 7 players so far (although not all have been completed yet). Their ages?

• Illing-Junior 20
  • Dobbin 21
  • Maatsen 22
  • Onana 22
  • Archer 22
  • Philogene 22
  • Barrenechea 23
  • Barkley 30

Apart from Barkley, which is a fantastic opportunistic signing as far as I'm concerned, and Archer and Philogene being their own niche reasons returning for the club, we are building a team not only for now, but for the future.

I think Emery signing that new 5 year contract, plus CL qualification, meant the powers that be thought "We might never has as much pulling power as we do right. We are here for 5 years. Lets focus on younger talent with potential for this window, those who still need improving in some areas and back ourselves to coach them in to truly elite players. Let's sculpt them over the next 5 years in to being the players we want them to be to fit our system."

It's just really exciting to see how this all plays out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Are the sources on this credible? 

We're building a bit of a team here, aren't we?

Ornstein, nuff said.

We are now seeing the “second wave” of transfers and Unai’s master plan taking shape…

Who’s next? 😂

• Like 2

RB and a forward to replace Duran and that’s about it for me for this window. 

Shame about the loss for Luiz but think we’re doing a much better job in the replacement aggregate than when we lost Grealish. 

This is a key signing. With Luiz gone and Kamara still crocked a while, needed someone like him in the centre. Would be delighted with this

1 minute ago, HeyAnty said:

He isn’t worth near 50m.  Could be wrong but he wasn’t even making Everton team at the end 

Hopefully it’s 30-40 up front, and reaches 50 only after add ons.

He will be worth much more once Unai works his magic on him, so young too… levels up players.

spacer.png

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â