Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

Reference Diaby £75mill + or go the **** away thanks. 

I just cannot see it this summer whatsoever, he’d be throwing his career away turning his back on champions league footy for riches  

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Stop that talk right now. I'm at work reading this and can't afford to get a hard-on the middle of the office. I'm already on my final warning after the last incident.

Knob bunged up the watercooler tap? Been there my friend. 

8 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Stop that talk right now. I'm at work reading this and can't afford to get a hard-on the middle of the office. I'm already on my final warning after the last incident.

Final warning?

I'm on my third job!

1 hour ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

On 20/05/2024 at 22:39, Tomaszk said:

Be really nice if the random Semih Kilicsoy link from January turned out to be true. That lad is going to the top, quickly.

Get in there Monster Monch.

Well this could be a massive player turn around.

Potentially going or gone

Doug

Duran

Diaby

Moreno

Digne

Chambers

Big Tim

Cash

Carlos

Big phil

Olsen

Sansom

Donker

Kellyman

That's 9 players who played a part in our best season  plus zaniolo and lenget loan ends. 

We've already signed 

Maatsen

Archer

Barkley

Illing Jr

Dobbin

Enzo

Not all are going to be starting and possibly archer and dobbin may leave the club on loan before the window ends.

I know we have emi b and mings returning, I do have concerns that mings may not get back to his previous levels. We also in Jan all going well have kamara returning and technically kosta returning from loan.

That still leaves large gaps which require quality 

I would be chucking money at barca for kunde who can cover the same as konsa as cb or rb. 45 million euro. would replace cash and carlos

Pepelu who can do the Dougie job, valencia paid 5 mill euro, so 15 to 20 mill euro should be enough for them to sell. Would replace Dougie and cover for kamara

Philongene potentially coming back would replace diaby but hadn't proved himself playing at the top level.

We still would need replacements for Duran, diaby and potentially mings.

So for me,  5 high-quality signings are still needed for us to compete in the league and europe.

Out of our new signings, i can't really see anyone other than Maatsen being a guaranteed starter from the start of the season.

Edited by brummybloke

6 hours ago, Dodgyknees said:

Lewis Ferguson is one I like. But can't see where he fits in and think he will go for £20m+

Did his ACl I believe 

1 hour ago, lexicon said:

There's absolutely no chance we're signing Nico Williams.

Saw quote from him the day over speculation interest from another club said I just signed new contract and very happy here

14 minutes ago, Nicho said:

Did his ACl I believe 

Yah I just think he would be a good signing, maybe not for now.

2 hours ago, lexicon said:

There's absolutely no chance we're signing Nico Williams.

I agree, although if anyone does sign him it will be us in my opinion.  He doesn't want to leave Bilbao. If he does, it will be for somewhere else he can call home,  and Emery is the closest thing to giving him that I think. 

But you're right, we won't sign him as noone will. He's staying where he is.

Edited by MrBlack

I have to say Diaby going would really throw me. There's no real cash/psr advantage. He had a decent first season and would expect to push on next season. Doesn't seem to be a bad egg in the squad. Just seems bizarre. 

Just now, rubberman said:

I have to say Diaby going would really throw me. There's no real cash/psr advantage. He had a decent first season and would expect to push on next season. Doesn't seem to be a bad egg in the squad. Just seems bizarre. 

£60mill cash, as well as a PSR profit of £30mill.

2 hours ago, HKP90 said:

Wonder if this is tangentially related to us wanting Philogene back? Could be that we're going all in on Bailey with Phil as backup? 

Im sorry but this would be such a down grade for me

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

£60mill cash, as well as a PSR profit of £30mill.

€60m being reported? Didn't we pay close to £40m...still some profit, but seems quick to write him off. 

I've faith in the management team, but seems to go against the grain of what we've been building. May be other stuff going on of course. Just surprising. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â