Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

29 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

👀

Probably just a case of him not fancying a season of abuse when he goes to every Portuguese stadium after his penalty miss

Tactically Felix would make a lot of sense with the system we play. We've played Diaby a number of times as a right sided CF/SS off Ollie. Felix is Mr. Right-sided-SS. He'd fit that role perfectly.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HKP90 said:

Tactically Felix would make a lot of sense with the system we play. We've played Diaby a number of times as a right sided CF/SS off Ollie. Felix is Mr. Right-sided-SS. He'd fit that role perfectly.

I was watching some highlights as his numbers are a little unimpressive, however he seems to have an unbelievable understanding of space, has a great knack of using his first touch to find the space.

Incredibly selfish though

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Nothing convincing that we would try to sign him now. Really not sure he’s worth it. 

I'm on the fence really. I think I'd welcome it tbh. That Chelsea side he played in was a car crash. Totally unbalanced. I would not be judging him on that. That said, I did see some promising signs even in that team. And he's be playing off Ollie, the pressing, goal scoring assist machine. I think they'd link up beautifully. 

The best thing you can say about Felix is that Barcelona do seem to want him permanently, so he must have made a pretty good impression out on loan there. 

2 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Interesting…

We could do with another aerially dominant CB, who is also good on the ball, and preferably right footed (move Carlos on, injury prone, high wages, 2 years left, ageing).

Bijol🙏

17 minutes ago, Isa said:

The best thing you can say about Felix is that Barcelona do seem to want him permanently, so he must have made a pretty good impression out on loan there. 

Nothing about the Barcelona transfer policy makes sense to be honest. But I do like Felix.

2 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Nothing about the Barcelona transfer policy makes sense to be honest. But I do like Felix.

Debt riddled jokers…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, HKP90 said:

Imagine that, playing off Ollie, with Bailey bombing outside. I'd be cacking it if I was a defender facing that. 

and then you can bring rodgers, ramsey and diaby off the bench🔥

Posted (edited)

The club has already contacted the winger's entourage with an interesting financial offer and the possibility of playing in the UCL.

Edited by PaulMcGrath_5

1 hour ago, MSvillain said:

Interesting after Emery's Jet stopped off in Madrid 🤣

Felix has been in Germany for the last month 😝

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

The club has already contacted the winger's entourage with an interesting financial offer and the possibility of playing in the UCL.

Really hope that's not true. Guy is sadly finished at the top level and was sad to watch at the Euros

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

More sense since the presidential change in fairness. And their Sporting Director was reportedly our first choice ahead of Monchi. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â