Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Would we have any chance with De Ligt? Should be joining a CL club, not Manure πŸ˜‰Β 

He is not that good considering his early hype. Dutch Maguire

• Like 1

So no new news other than apparently West ham had a 30m pound bid for turned down for my pick of a Carlos replacement in Todibo?

10 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Monchi saw him last night, never seen him play before then--and has now slapped in a Β£20mill bid.

Goin through a difficult time atm but you have me cracking me up daily mate so thank you πŸ˜­πŸ™ŒπŸ½

• Like 2

7 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

IMG-0404.jpg
As things stand, this is our Champions League squad.Β 

No room for Digne, Moreno, Dendoncker and Chambers or Gauchi

I’d have gauci over Olsen mate in fact I’d Β even have you ahead of him πŸ˜‚

7 hours ago, AndFos said:

CL-squad as it stands:

Max 8 local players, which consists of
Club trained players:
Ramsey, KKH, Archer

Max 4 Domestic trained players:
Konsa, Mings,Β  Maatsen, Watkins

17 Non local players (if more than 8 local players, these can also be listed here) :
1. DIBU 2. Cash 3. Torres 4. Carlos 5. McG 6. Gauci 7. Moreno 8. Digne 9. Enzo 10. Watkins 11. Tielemans 12. Barkley 13. Buendia 14. Rogers 15. Bailey 16. Diaby 17.Β 

Not registered
Kamara (to be registered in March if we qualify), Iling Jr, Dobbin, Nedeljkovic Olsen, Dendoncker, Chambers, Coutinho

B-list (Born later than 1.1.2003):
Sousa, Marschall, , Duran

Β 

One spot is available if its done as listed above. Room to sign a midfielder.

Then after that it will be:

If Cash sold ->Β  New RB can be registered

If Moreno or Digne is sold -> a newly signed striker can be registered

If Carlos is sold -> A newly signed CB can be registered

You've Watkins twice and we can assume Archer and KKH will be sold.

While lots of players qualify for locally trained players. Basically we can have a squad of 21 players + any of the home grown which would be JJ and one of the GKs we have had out on loan, probably Zyech or Marshall. As we need 2 GK on List A it's easiest to just think of it as we have a squad of 20 outfield players so two teams of outfield players.Β 

Watkins, Duran, Buendia, Diaby

Ramsey, Rogers, Barkley, Tielemans, Barrenechea, McGinn, Bailey, NEW/Dobbin/Iling Junior

Maatsen, Digne, Pau, NEW, Mings, Carlos, Konsa, Cash

Martinez, Olsen/Gauci

Β 

I think we are adding a LCB and another CM to the total squad numbers. I think for CL we will go with experienced players and younger players will miss out. So Iling Junior, Dobbin, Nedeljkovic. Mings due back in SeptΒ  means he would get included (you don't want to take risks with defenders, then CMs as the other positions are very versatile with eception of Watkins in Striker).Β 

If we could find a way to get Philogene back it would be very smart

19 minutes ago, ozvilla28 said:

Any news on Jaka Bijol ?. His the one we need in that sweeper role .

Wonder how he would be in a build up game like we play. He is excellent in his defensive stats so the central CB of the back three in possession.Β 

17 hours ago, MaVilla said:

are these Bijol links legit, or just some D/E/F tier reporting?

I’m calling BS on this one, typical player having a half decent Euros clickbait by lazy journos!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zab6359 said:

I’m calling BS on this one, typical player having a half decent Euros clickbait by lazy journos!

It’s probably his agent trying to get a bigger money contract or a move.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, burchy said:

We’re talking that we need DM cover for Kamara and to help Enzo settle. We also need CB cover and RB cover.Β 

Surely Geertruida would a clever bit of business for us as he can cover the defensive RB slot, allowing Konsa to move across to his best position. He could cover the CB position and allow a more attacking RB to a slot in and rest Konsa. He could also cover the DM role too.Β 

I’ve been suggesting Fofana and Mosquera for a combined 50m-55m whereas Geertruida would probably be 30m-35m.

Going to PSG post Euros supposedly.Β  Kimpembe's injury was a bad one so I think they need additional defensive cover

2 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Wonder how he would be in a build up game like we play. He is excellent in his defensive stats so the central CB of the back three in possession.Β 

Played DM for Hannover (on loan) previous to Udinese (who narrowly avoided relegation)… stats looked better there. Not sure quite how good he’d be at that but it does seem like he’d win a lot of balls for us and could be a beast in the air.

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

He is not that good considering his early hype. Dutch Maguire

Van Slabheet

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, RicRic said:

Goin through a difficult time atm but you have me cracking me up daily mate so thank you πŸ˜­πŸ™ŒπŸ½

Sorry to hear this! Hope things get better soon. Happy to chat if you need an ear.

Edited by PaulMcGrath_5
  • Like 4

Γ—
Γ—

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Γ‚