Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

15 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Think we should send him here…

spacer.png

Personally, I'm incredulous as to how they got planning for that monstrosity. It's hardly in-keeping with the local vernacular. 

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

People bemoaning the Doug deal, typically are ignoring all of the facts. It's really starting to annoy me.

• Like 3

Just now, Tubby said:

People bemoaning the Doug deal, typically are ignoring all of the facts. It's really starting to annoy me.

The deals aren't remotely comparable either. People aren't using their heads here.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Right back and if Cash is part of the deal, we going to need a right back 

Thanks. A rea we need covering. I think i would prefer kayode be cheaper ans has so much potential played at a higher level too

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Thanks. A rea we need covering. I think i would prefer kayode be cheaper ans has so much potential played at a higher level too

Kayode would be my desired RB too

Elliot Anderson was basically a regular starter for Newcastle. Missed games mid season with a back injury and he's only 21 and English whole career ahead of him. £35m is near the going rate for prospects like this because their wages demands are much lower at young age than in prime so the overall cost of a deal (transfer+wages) and factoring in resale value. They are expensive players 

50 minutes ago, useless said:

With a player Gray's age there can be such a thing as them being over used, something that has been suggested was the case at times for him last season, as such a move to us or Spurs, might not be such a bad idea from his point of view, as would perhaps give him the balance of not playing too much but also not playing hardly at all, if we were to sign him could come in as McGinn rotation option with scope to get minutes in other areas too

With how many games we hopefully will have to play, this would be a good shout. He can learn from McGinn, Tielemans, Barkley? and others whilst developing with Enzo. Also great to have young British talent in the squad as it'll encourage others to sign for us if they see opportunities and not simply that we'll sell them.

1 hour ago, Tubby said:

Yeah the players we got in the deal are probably worth 40 mil by themselves. 

I think we could have and should have gotten more money for Doug but both values were deliberately deflated by each club so the 5 year fee would be lesser. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Seen a certain young player last night who just got a £19m move to Chelsea, my words to him were “im sad but all the best bro”, his response was “Bro im sad myself but its one of them, appreciate it my bro” very genuine response from a humble young talent…so he's still in Birmingham and hasn’t fully moved to the capital yet it seems. 

Man this one got to me as well ffs.

I legit had high hopes for this kid and thought he was going to be exceptional for us. .

Sad.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

As Jamaicans.

We generally prefer those dimensions in width, highly gullible and with a British or American citizenship in the pipeline is a bonus 👀

You obviously watch 90 Day fiance as well

• Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â