Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

This guy (Manuel Locatelli) looked ace in the last Euros… what happened? They want him out? Why wasn’t he picked for Italy (woefully weak squad, sad to see)???

Would he be a good signing for us?

Still a good player, I would t say no

Just now, paul514 said:

Still a good player, I would t say no

Italy’s midfield is so weak and depleted… why wasn’t he picked? Is Verratti’s career over?

It’s the weakest Italy team/squad I’ve ever seen… 😔 

Man… the attacking options they used to have… so poor and limited now.

A few missing through injury too but why not take Locatelli along?

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Having one bad season doesnt mean you have declined - and i disagree with you completely.  Mourinho has a habit of his teams after 2-3 years declining and some players suffer for that. Hou dont know if he is home sick for example and thats effecting his form. There could be a number factors hence the not so great 2nd season

For me as i said it depends on asking price and how much the ACL injury has a impact on him

Its not Mourinho fault though as Dybala was on fire and they got to Europa Final. Tammy got 9 in 54 for context Duran got 8 in 37 this season and played a lot less minutes

Its like people were saying he was an upgrade on Ollie about 2 years ago. His last season at Chelsea he couldnt get a game either. He should come back and play for a newly promoted side 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

This guy (Manuel Locatelli) looked ace in the last Euros… what happened? They want him out? Why wasn’t he picked for Italy (woefully weak squad, sad to see)???

Would he be a good signing for us?

Any idea my guys? @allani @romavillan

He isn't really that good and has been a disappointment for Juve. We also could have asked for him in the Dougie deal if interested

32 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Italy’s midfield is so weak and depleted… why wasn’t he picked? Is Verratti’s career over?

It’s the weakest Italy team/squad I’ve ever seen… 😔 

Man… the attacking options they used to have… so poor and limited now.

A few missing through injury too but why not take Locatelli along?

Veratti is not wanted as in Qatar and Locatelli has been poor in Serie A. Italy midfield is not that bad they just have poor forwards at moment

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Is that supposed to be won the race, or merely that we are organising/holding it?

I think we held it at Villa Park for other clubs to compete in.

PSR moneyspinner.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

This is such a massive summer for Unai and co. Get the majority of these transfers right and allow them to gel with the existing team and we go to another level. If the majority go wrong, we go backwards. I trust the process but I'm more nervous about this transition. 

I don’t think the transition is big, and we’ve been going backwards for months now. Losing Kamara regressed us, so to expect us to continue in the same form of the beginning of the season, that’s a big ask. Then we’re forced to sell Luiz. This is the only core player we’re selling while Kamara it’s not our choice. All other moves aren’t as risky as it seems. So selling Cash for example isn’t really selling a regular starter, Konsa played a lot in his position, the previous season was Young. Duran is impact sub but amounts of minutes wasn’t much. Maatsen for Dinge or Moreno is atleast similar outcome, while having a new young LB. 
It’s not really a big transition, it’s just building a bigger squad while lowering the age and wage for it. 
We all need to win that without Kamara it’s tough to replicate last season. We shall hope to continue in Europe (win a trophy as well). With losing Kamara and Luiz we need to build a bigger squad with more potential to compete for seasons to come. While looking at the financial figure as well as the quality on pitch. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â