Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

10 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

We will be going after a CM and SS you would think, it’s not either/or

I would hope CM and DM instead of CM and SS. 

Would rather just play Tielemans CAM. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

This is such a massive summer for Unai and co. Get the majority of these transfers right and allow them to gel with the existing team and we go to another level. If the majority go wrong, we go backwards. I trust the process but I'm more nervous about this transition. 

I think we're keeping the core of the team though. Luiz departing is the only key first team player to go. 

We've got a lot of potential signed and we don't know if they will make the grade but I'm confident some won't but will go out on Loan the following season and do well enough to be sold. 

This is why I think we're copying Chelsea a bit. Sign young players who can improve and sell them on two years from now if they don't make the first team. 

Nedeljkovic, Sousa, Rogers, Dobbin, Maracheda, Iling Junior and linked with Kayode linked now. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

God I hope not for Baena. Goncalves I think is very talented but not the profile of player we need.

The CM we need is a player who can handle a high volume of passing which neither of them can do. Plus neither of them bring the defensive nouse we could use as well. Fofana is more the profile of player I think we need. 

Not me, thats out there as a rumour: Baena, Goncalves and Gibbs White.

Fofana would be excellent, more defensive biased though? But I think maybe we would struggle to get that one across the line. I like Goncalves, have to say Baena looks a little light weight for the PL, but his creative stats are excellent.

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Mourinho bought him and played him and got a good first season. 2nd season he disappeared while Mourinho still played him

Nothing to do with Mourinho and fact Tammy declined

Having one bad season doesnt mean you have declined - and i disagree with you completely.  Mourinho has a habit of his teams after 2-3 years declining and some players suffer for that. Hou dont know if he is home sick for example and thats effecting his form. There could be a number factors hence the not so great 2nd season

For me as i said it depends on asking price and how much the ACL injury has a impact on him

2 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

I can't see us signing Kayobe when we have Nedeljkovic as another young talent in the same position. 

Ned could be loaned out again

I don’t know Kayode, looks ok on his stats, nothing special but he could develop loads as he turns 20 in a few weeks.

id want someone better right now given we have signed Kosta

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Funnily enough, we bought a 12 pack of monster Munch the other day and one of the bags had just six monster munchies in it

Were they very big ones though?

GIANT MONSTER MUNCH CHICKEN NUGGET! Pov: having too much time on your ... |  TikTok :D

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Kayode seems a strange one considering Nedjelkovic is a similar age.  We must be okay with PSR in July if we're signing players we don't need.

Kosta is more of a defensive RB and Kayode more of a marauding and forward thinking RB/RW (think Frimpong) but yes it would take some balls utilising those two at such young ages but we always have Konsa there too.

Bold but I like it, high reward scouting.

2 hours ago, DJBOB said:

Tammy was almost half a decade ago now and has not markedly improved since when he’s supposed to be the prime of his career. 

No thank you. 

Tammy Abraham has surgery to repair anterior cruciate ligament damage | The  Independent ;)

• Haha 1

This guy (Manuel Locatelli) looked ace in the last Euros… what happened? They want him out? Why wasn’t he picked for Italy (woefully weak squad, sad to see)???

Would he be a good signing for us?

Any idea my guys? @allani @romavillan

Edited by Jas10

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â