Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

4 minutes ago, macandally said:

Romano is really dragging this out isn’t it.  Did I see Chelsea have suddenly realised Duran is a bit mental too? 

It’s what he does. It’s his currency. I’ve blocked the man. 

Villareport is the only real ITK, and even they make stuff up from time to time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, sne said:

He's quite a lot stronger and faster and better in the air. And IMO an all around better player.

He hasnt played in a back 4 in a long time so defensively not that great. Attacking he is superior

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He hasnt played in a back 4 in a long time so defensively not that great. Attacking he is superior

Does it from time to time with the Netherlands but they have options in that position and also play a back 3 sometimes.

14 hours ago, IrishVilla10 said:

37 league and 10 champions league appearances for Barca at 16, 17 goals and assists, started for Spain tonight. At 16 I’m not sure you can do much more to warrant hype. 

In fairness, I thought he was underwhelming yesterday. Although I wouldn't presume to say that he's not good on that basis, as it's the only time I've ever seem him play.

33 minutes ago, macandally said:

Romano is really dragging this out isn’t it.  Did I see Chelsea have suddenly realised Duran is a bit mental too? 

All Romano does these days is engagement farming. It’s pretty embarrassing for someone who once only tweeted when the deal actually happened.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CVByrne said:

I don't believe he has. Do you have a quote you can link? 

Nope, I have shared it on VT previously but can't seem to find it now.

49 minutes ago, sne said:

Does it from time to time with the Netherlands but they have options in that position and also play a back 3 sometimes.

When they played in the qualifiers vs Ireland was a back 3. Went back 4 vs France and Dumfries played ahead of the full back

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

When they played in the qualifiers vs Ireland was a back 3. Went back 4 vs France and Dumfries played ahead of the full back

Yeah he has about 5-6 games as a RB in a back 4 for Holland in the last 2 seasons.

14 hours ago, Philosopher said:

Musiala moved to Germany they didn't sell him.

They sold him for just over £100,000

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

All Romano does these days is engagement farming. It’s pretty embarrassing for someone who once only tweeted when the deal actually happened.  

He is to football journalism what that salt bae clearing in the woods s to cooking.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Surely that's the whole point of joining another team's forum, to just talk shit?

Not really. Villa are selling Luiz. Really sticking in the gut of some on here who continually criticised my opinion of him. 😂

11 hours ago, Steero113 said:

I swear you just spout the opposite of sense. 

I watched Inside Out 2 yesterday in the cinema with my kids. You’d make an amazing Irrational character. 

Because I’ve been proven right? 😂

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, HKP90 said:

In fairness, I thought he was underwhelming yesterday. Although I wouldn't presume to say that he's not good on that basis, as it's the only time I've ever seem him play.

Same. 

56 minutes ago, striker said:

Because I’ve been proven right? 😂

In what sense have you been proven right? He rarely missed a game under Emery. 

Getting the equivalent of £60m for a 'shit' player like Doug. Just imagine what we would have got if he was any good!

Edited by picicata

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

if we are swapping like for like, or similar for similar, im not sure Milan have any headless chickens to swapsies.

maybe they have a headless something else we can have.

Was going to say I'd love Tomori but that's unrealistic given he's a key player for them.

A few links to Newcastle though but they don't look reliable sites from which the stories have originated. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â