Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

The euros has come at a bad time as any player we may be interested in exchange that’s with their national team is a no go …  that removes Chiesa and Yilmaz out of any conversations with Juve with the hard end of June deadline 

Just now, thabucks said:

The euros has come at a bad time as any player we may be interested in exchange that’s with their national team is a no go …  that removes Chiesa and Yilmaz out of any conversations with Juve with the hard end of June deadline 

McKennie is with USA for the Copa America and Dougie is also with Brazil and that's not having any impact.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

McKennie is with USA for the Copa America and Dougie is also with Brazil and that's not having any impact.

Ah good point then scrap that as I know eff all  

And you’re telling me we can sign chiesa 😆

54 minutes ago, paul514 said:

What he just said?

Duran goes to Chelsea but only if a player goes to Villa. I'm fine with that, totally different to this dog shit deal with Juventus

It's practically the same.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nick76 said:

I’m not sure Ramsey is a guaranteed starter

it's all about form and fighting for the shirt......I think guaranteed starters are few and far between now......Ollie and Emi are our only ones, now.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thabucks said:

These players have agents you know.  Do you think MckEnnie is on the phone with Monchi thrashing out a deal?

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

it's all about form and fighting for the shirt......I think guaranteed starters are few and far between now......Ollie and Emi are our only ones, now.

Pau and Kamara are guaranteed also

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Pau? Hardly. 

Yes Pau, our win rate without him vs with him is night and day. He is pivotal to how Emery wants to play.

Edited by paul514
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, paul514 said:

The players that can be included from Chelsea are far more suitable.

In your estimation. Not in the estimation of Emery and Monchi. 

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Conceding sh*t loads of goals?

Yeah....I doubt that was part of his plan or his satisfaction levels....hence he will do something about it.

5 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Yes Pau, our win rate without him vs with him is night and day. He is pivotal to how Emery wants to play.

going forward, yes.....but he is not the best at defending, so he needs a dominant partner.

2 hours ago, wishywashy said:

Iling Junior and Maatsen? Both Digne and Moreno to go?

You’re not the only one, but where has this weird notion on VT come from that Illing Jr will play lb? He’s a very attack minded player, similar to Madueke. I think in his career he is possibly played LB less than 5 times and that was for England u21s. I’d be surprised if we are bringing him in for that role. I suspect Unai would like options, so can switch tactics around and attack the opposite side at times 

• Like 1

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

You’re not the only one, but where has this weird notion on VT come from that Illing Jr will play lb? He’s a very attack minded player, similar to Madueke. I think in his career he is possibly played LB less than 5 times and that was for England u21s. I’d be surprised if we are bringing him in for that role. I suspect Unai would like options, so can switch tactics around and attack the opposite side at times 

I think we could see similar to Rogers--either left or sometimes behind the striker. 

• Like 1

Â