Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

7 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Oh god, it’s getting worse

But if we don't get cash then the whole point of us selling him is in the bin...

Silly season, wish my teachers at school had told me about this dream job of football journalism 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The Dougie to Juve rumours are out of control. We’ll be hearing it’s 40quid + McKennie, a signed Zidane shirt and a nice trip to lake Como next! 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

But if we don't get cash then the whole point of us selling him is in the bin...

Silly season, wish my teachers at school had told me about this dream job of football journalism 

Time to put “total Villa” in the blocked list. I’ve had enough of this nonsense.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i know right, Monchi telling a nobody with 197 followers on Twitter what his transfer plans are.

how unprofessional.

does my head in 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Heard were offering Chambers and Olsen for Chiesa.

Tough deal, got a wiff of we getting ripped off about it, but I suppose it’s our only option 

18 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

It's just a WUM account but that would genuinely be in the top 10 worst transfers of all time, bit like Leeds letting Man. United have Cantona for about a million in 1992.

Arthur Melo for people who don't know who he is was at Liverpool in 22/23. Think he played 1 CL game and missed the rest of the season injured. He's only played 40 games for Juve in Serie A in his two seasons there.

Neither him or McKennie are really DMs either so it would just be a case of stockpiling box to box midfielders when we already have all of SJM, Ramsey, Tielemans in the squad.

Total nonsense link that makes no sense for us (but huge sense for Juve given Luiz is far superior to both).

9 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

Time to put “total Villa” in the blocked list. I’ve had enough of this nonsense.

Quoting things that don’t exist? He’s been doing it for years. Stick him and Faithful in the same bracket and get them straight in the bin.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Total, Faithful or even Report

If the source information isn’t linked or clear where it came from, please don’t share it. 

*unless it’s amusing 

Edited by CarryOnVilla

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

These valuations are genuinely laughable. McKennie and Arthur are barely worth €20m for both of them combined 😂

Edited by duke313

1 hour ago, AshVilla said:

I wouldn't pay 5m for McKennie.

Rather just take the 50m without him because he will just be a drain on wages.

I have no idea, as for watching him play.....but he played 34 league games, and they finished 3rd....so that might count for something.....even if its fitness.

59 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

spacer.png

crap like this just suggests it was total BS to begin with…

If they want to throw £50m + somebody like Soule or Chiesa at us, fine, we’ll do the deal I imagine. If they want to give us Mckennie, it’s £120m. 

F*** McKennie.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Better get this deal done quick then, if we wait any longer, it will be us paying them 10m Euros and Dougie to get McKennie (who few if any of us want, in any case):rolleyes:. I know it's "Total Villa", but if there is even a grain of truth in Juve not wanting to offer more than 10m cash, they can just do one! Don't go shopping at Harrods with Aldi money, the reference to "cash" also makes it sound like we are taking Dougie to a Pawnbroker, because we are struggling to pay the milk bill again.  

Council goes to Minister with begging bowl over cash crisis | Inside Croydon

Â