Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

Posted (edited)

Linked with Brajan Gruda from Mainz - 19 yo left  footed right winger … 

According to Bild, Aston Villa are lining up a move for Mainz winger Brajan Gruda in the summer transfer window, seeing him as an exciting long-term addition. The Midlands outfit are far from the only club expressing an interest in the 19-year-old, however, with Premier League rivals Newcastle United and Liverpool also thought to be keen on getting a deal over the line.

https://www.footballfancast.com/aston-villa-now-lining-up-move-to-sign-brajan-gruda/

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Soler isnt a DM is he, he seems more of the Luiz/Tielemans type of midfielder?

ie: more of an 8 than a 6.

I think he's more like Ramsey than either of them. 

15 hours ago, Daulmakan said:

I watched City a fair amount this season, and Nunes probably has the dubious honor of looking absolutely mundane while playing with some of the best players in the world at the same time. And City already wants to ship him away... Not sold on him at all.

Even if it happened with "just" a loan with no option he'd be a top-tier addition. 

Fair enough he was class and can go up against anyone whenever i seen him play, pep doesn’t just sign anyone but with that being said you have watched him more recent to me so maybe you are right but im sure we could get him back to his best in no time

Posted (edited)

Got a feeling we are banging out these " smart " deals, and saving money for one big signing in a position Unai feels will strengthen us most.

Right Full back?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Got a feeling we are banging out these " smart " deals, and saving money for one big signing in a position Unai feels will strengthen us most.

Right Full back?

Alex Baena

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

We can’t have a speculation thread without the annual Jonathan David links

“Lille, what a tussle for #David: Aston Villa on pole, #Roma enters. And #Milan…”

Now the transfer window feels fully open 

2 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Man U fans casually convinced that signing Ollie is a matter of picking up the phone is starting to properly, properly piss me off.

That £80m they paid for that useless word removed they've got upfront (who of course scored against us) sets one hell of a benchmark 

2 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

We can’t have a speculation thread without the annual Jonathan David links

“Lille, what a tussle for #David: Aston Villa on pole, #Roma enters. And #Milan…”

He was anonymous in the games we played against them. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Man U fans casually convinced that signing Ollie is a matter of picking up the phone is starting to properly, properly piss me off.

Show some respect FFS.... 2024 FA Cup winners and future Europa League winners Manchester United.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Show some respect FFS.... 2024 FA Cup winners and future Europa League winners Manchester United.

They'll get runners up in the south east asian Peace Cup next year as well!! Epic times. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

They'll get runners up in the south east asian Peace Cup next year as well!! Epic times. 

Mate... My timelines and the Man U friends I have, have become unbearable today 😂

The way they are acting today, you'd think they had a 100 point invicibles season and did the quadruple!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Mate... My timelines and the Man U friends I have, have become unbearable today 😂

The way they are acting today, you'd think they had a 100 point invicibles season and did the quadruple!

Man U fans. Have become unbearable. I might have to argue with your syntax there. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, RicRic said:

Fair enough he was class and can go up against anyone whenever i seen him play, pep doesn’t just sign anyone but with that being said you have watched him more recent to me so maybe you are right but im sure we could get him back to his best in no time

Well, he kinda does. He has this "buy him just in case" policy, that either makes him buy bad players/not a fit for City (Phillips, Nunes, Gomez, Garcia, Grealish), good players that he never bothers to incoporate and end up leaving for greener pastures (Palmer, Pedro Porro, Angeliño) or 1st team players that he particularly sours on for some reason and he ships them away (Cancelo, Laporte, Zinchenko, Otamendi, Ferran Torres). Others are some young players as a bet that never even play or get shipped to other sheikh teams.

And that's besides his ruining all his strikers and his center back collecting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Daulmakan said:

Well, he kinda does. He has this "buy him just in case" policy, that either makes him buy bad players/not a fit for City (Phillips, Nunes, Gomez, Garcia, Grealish), good players that he never bothers to incoporate and end up leaving for greener pastures (Palmer, Pedro Porro, Angeliño) or 1st team players that he particularly sours on for some reason and he ships them away (Cancelo, Laporte, Zinchenko, Otamendi, Ferran Torres). Others are some young players as a bet that never even play or get shipped to other sheikh teams.

And that's besides his ruining all his strikers and his center back collecting.

Quite accurate and i didnt realize pedro porro was once at City 🤔 yeah you got to be performing every time you play if your part of a Pep team so you gotta be really hot on it, so you wouldn’t take the risk on Nunes ? 

Raoul Bellanova what do you make of him, he's 24 and still only has a mediocre rating but the likes of United and Chelsea as well as ourselves have been linked with him. But we have to get that RB position spot on this time round , similar to how we brought in Moreno and it worked wonders immediately, and at CB with Pau Torres which is probably my most satisfiable Monchi signing although we were heavily linked before Monchi so dont think it was him that initiated that move but he certainly did bring it over the line

Looks like Barkley will arrive and Carlos Soler who you could consider maybe a big name, not too keen on him but not against it either, but if im thinking about creating that monster force in the middle of the pitch i want some real grit/steel and top footballing wizardry that will match pretty much anyone that we come up against.

Mcginn has that 9/10 and Luiz can lack these qualities maybe too often.  we need a slzobozlai type in there to boss those areas. We dont need to sell Luiz we someone to challenge him. 

Edited by RicRic

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â