Weekends Football 2/4 February

andykeenan

12 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Fulham concede again, 2-2 in their game v Burnley now, another David Datro goal…maybe Chelsea will keep him after all

That's why the Duran link was always bollocks, they've already got datro and Washington 

• Like 1

Just now, MSvillain said:

Been saying this from the start of this season, throwing toys out of the pram after individual results is a fools game as 'upsets' are happening multiple times a week

It's ridiculous anyway.  No side just goes and wins every game in a season.

People just don't want a rollercoaster anymore.  WIN AT ALL COSTS PLZ.

• Like 2

Just now, bobzy said:

It's ridiculous anyway.  No side just goes and wins every game in a season.

People just don't want a rollercoaster anymore.  WIN AT ALL COSTS PLZ.

yeah, I agree, not to mention we are only a year into Don Unaiversity

• Like 1

Not sure why Arsenal are favorites to beat Liverpool today. My money would definately be on Plop, with or without Nunez, Arsenal bottle these games. I would say the best Arsenal could hope for is a draw.

18 hours ago, villa4europe said:

**** that 

No doubt they booed his every touch and gave him dogs abuse but when he gives a bit back it's the footballer that's out of order and not the grown men smashed of their tits and frothing at the mouth 

I agree. It's like the pearl-clutching we saw when Ollie scored against Brentford. There will always be idiots in the stands who give it large until a goal is scored. Andi did nothing wrong there and is fully entitled to rub a little salt in the wound with his celebration. He wasn't antagonistic or anything. Footballers are people too, emotion is part of the game. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â