Weekends Football 2/4 February

andykeenan

33 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

This is a bit of an oversimplification of Spurs problems. 

Ange hasn’t developed a second gear for Spurs to fall back on when they have a lead. There’s no reason for the match to be so open when they’re leading but even 1 or 2 up, they’re still flooding forward. 

And high line Villa have a way better xGA than Spurs

Yet we are behind them in the table. 

I get it. Postecoglou has had a lot of positive press and they are a direct rival so it is irritating. 

However Spurs are great fun to watch under him, they sold their club talisman and best player yet have improved to be a genuine top 4 chance.

Postecoglou has improved Spurs since his arrival and Emery has improved us. It’s possible to acknowledge both of those things, even if we are rivals. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Yet we are behind them in the table. 

I get it. Postecoglou has had a lot of positive press and they are a direct rival so it is irritating. 

However Spurs are great fun to watch under him, they sold their club talisman and best player yet have improved to be a genuine top 4 chance.

Postecoglou has improved Spurs since his arrival and Emery has improved us. It’s possible to acknowledge both of those things, even if we are rivals. 

I actually like Ange as he’s a breath of fresh air to all of the Pep automatons.

But Spurs are in the same bracket as us and a few others because of those defensive weaknesses. 

I don’t think they’re in the top 3 bracket. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â