Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

7 hours ago, MikeMcKenna said:

When we have more mf players available i would stick him on the bench. He has massive potential but is currently too wasteful. I am sure others would deliver a better final ball at the moment. Its very frustrating, he gone from unplayable to no end product. 

Who are these "others" of which you talk?

He has potential but non ready yet for top level matches. You need a n.10/second striker with skills because you lack creativity in the final third. 

14 hours ago, MikeMcKenna said:

When we have more mf players available i would stick him on the bench. He has massive potential but is currently too wasteful. I am sure others would deliver a better final ball at the moment. Its very frustrating, he gone from unplayable to no end product. 

Maybe.....but I dont think we currently have a replacement who would get into those positions/make those runs etc. to produce that final ball option in the first place. 

Maybe our approach should be a bit different with him, so against top teams he can do what he likes to, while against low block he shall pass more.

He said after Bayern game than Unai told him to keep the ball. So it’s seems a tactic and to be honest that’s his main strength.

If we got Felix we could’ve rotated more, however it doesn’t seem to go very well with him in Chelsea again.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â