Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

How on earth did Kane escape a yellow card for that foul on Morgan? It was one of several awful decisions by the referee yesterday. I honestly don’t think we’ve had a decent referee yet this season.

Morgan was class yesterday. He is still very raw but he has the qualities needed to be a star. We have so many young players who have lots of growth potential. We are in a great place as a club now.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, duke313 said:

He seems to be able to turn a man (sometimes two) and just get past them with ease.  There have been multiple times where i';ve thought, he's gonna lose the ball here, then he just doesn't and is charging towards goal.  The ball must be glued to his foot.

He's incredible at turning and running forwards with the ball, once he improves and becomes more consistent in his decision making and passing, he'll be a world class player

14 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Morgan Gibbs White in the squad again but no Rogers. Unbelievable, Carsley just following on from Southgates nonsense.

FA "yes" men.

Hopefully we get a proper manager in soon.

Someone like Potter.

• Like 1

Am I the only one who's not scandalised by this? Not just because 'we don't want him to get injured' (though it's true that burnout is a potential issue given he's firmly first choice week in week out now) but also because I'm not fully convinced that his skillset is exactly what England need in these games against very limited opposition who are likely to content themselves with playing in the deepest of low blocks. 

2 minutes ago, Farlz said:

MGW was one of Carsley’s key players in his U21s it’s not that outrageous. 

This is a fine decision as long as Rogers gets a rest and he’s not called up to the U21 squad again. 

Do they even play the same position?  I would consider Gibbs-White more of attacking central midfielder and Rogers a forward.

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Am I the only one who's not scandalised by this? Not just because 'we don't want him to get injured' (though it's true that burnout is a potential issue given he's firmly first choice week in week out now) but also because I'm not fully convinced that his skillset is exactly what England need in these games against very limited opposition who are likely to content themselves with playing in the deepest of low blocks. 

No problem with him not getting picked for the senior side, though I think it'll definitely come. As long as he isn't expected to turn out for U21s as that is just wasting everyone's time and risking injuries 

Few claret and blue blinkers on in here I think. He's not consistent enough yet to have earned an England callup IMO, some games has been immense, some games shite. If I was international manager and I watched him against Leicester for instance, would I be picking him? No

He's got huge talent but has maturing to do and isn't ready yet.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â