Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

5 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

First time I’ve heard him being interviewed. Speaks better than Ferdinand or Young. Comes across as a pretty smart guy.

Ferdinand is absolutely cringe-worthy. There are plenty of ex footballers who can speak cohesively and speak to players yet they employ the likes of this guy.

It's word salad every game with him. A quality CB but way off it for his current job. As you say, Morgan is levels above him mentally.

57 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

First time I’ve heard him being interviewed. Speaks better than Ferdinand or Young. Comes across as a pretty smart guy.

Yes he is. I heard him interview a while back and thought the same. Wondered if it's the sort of profile of players we are looking for as Onana and Tielemans both very articulate too. 

Amazing performance. Him and Ollie leading our press must be so annoying for the opposition. He is going to be a special player. A year ago today he played 4 minutes in a 2-0 win home to Cardiff. What a crazy rise. 

1 hour ago, Wezbid said:

Ferdinand is absolutely cringe-worthy. There are plenty of ex footballers who can speak cohesively and speak to players yet they employ the likes of this guy.

It's word salad every game with him. A quality CB but way off it for his current job. As you say, Morgan is levels above him mentally.

He's also a right word removed and it's disgusting that he keeps being platformed

• Like 1

Last year he said emery kept calling him a championship player but I assume that was an accent thing and he was actually calling him a champions league player. Cos he looked every inch worthy of being out there tonight. Love watching him play and his development 

He seems to be able to turn a man (sometimes two) and just get past them with ease.  There have been multiple times where i';ve thought, he's gonna lose the ball here, then he just doesn't and is charging towards goal.  The ball must be glued to his foot.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â