Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

People talking about his goals and assists. I get that he's missing the numbers, but he's in the thick of almost everything at the moment. If you added a stat for the pass before the assist, a 'pre-assist' if you like, I'm pretty sure his name would have figured prominently.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Hobsons Choice said:

People talking about his goals and assists. I get that he's missing the numbers, but he's in the thick of almost everything at the moment. If you added a stat for the pass before the assist, a 'pre-assist' if you like, I'm pretty sure his name would have figured prominently.

Always said that should be a stat. I'm sure it is within the club.

Edited by AndyClarke

2 hours ago, Hobsons Choice said:

People talking about his goals and assists.

Only Fantasy Football nerds and they're not worth engaging with anyway ;)

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Only Fantasy Football nerds and they're not worth engaging with anyway ;)

Fantasy football is 99% fantasy and 1% football.

Rogers is a beast, regardless of whether the goals and assists are there or not

Weird game, pivotal in the defining moments late on but looked a bit off it a lot of the time as well. I'm not concerned long term, just hope he pulls through the slump. Probably not uncommon for a player in his position -- catapulted from Championship to Champions League in 9 months!!!

Edited by jayEm
  • Like 2

Whatever is said, he’s young, plays with energy and a smile on his face; tries to make things happen, but above all else is an increasingly physical presence in our midfield - really powerful and muscular, covers ground with a ball really well, and is clocking up significant stats despite the lack of goals (which will come).

The Rogers paradox. Those that were calling him overrated will be like finally 2 assists delivering first time in the season.

While those that have eyes and watch the game can see it was probably his weakest performance of the season so far, yet he still balled out. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â