Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

He's like an impossible newgen on FM in 2046 when you've built a team of 6ft 3+ physical beasts who are also ridiculously skillful.

That move on the left just after half time a great first touch, beats 2 then megs the other whilst getting fouled.

He just cruises it at every level, I wonder if he will ever get found out such is his power. Dead cert for an England call and expect he will make that look easy as well.

Absolute PSR goldmine, I just hope we can resist. Enjoy him whilst we have him, lots of admiring glances from World Football and closer to home.

Edited by AndyClarke
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rightdm00 said:

Reminds of Grealish in the early days. Couldn't shoot at all. By the time we went back up to the Prem, bangers everywhere. It will come for Morgan, not worried in the slightest. 

I think he’s proved already that he can, it’s just not happening at the moment for all his good decision making I think in front of goal he’s caught between to minds wether to pass or shoot it’s just a matter of time.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Was he not starting at ‘Boro!? That’s mental!

It's bizarre, it really is. He was playing well, but he absolutely was not a star for them. Zero doubt Philogene was playing better than him in the Championship.

Mad to think he wouldn't be here if we hadn't drawn Boro in the FA Cup. Emery has seen him only there and gone, if we can get this guy for not much, I want him.

As usual, @OutByEaster? made a good point about Emery being able to shape a team and get players doing what they're good at over and over and over again.

Rogers could take the ball on the move nicely and Emery has took that and made him into a guy that looks destined for a career at the top.

The great thing with him is, in contrast to someone like Grealish, is he can actually hit a ball. Hasn't got going in front of goal yet, but we know off either foot it's in there.

Love that interview with his dad.

Edited by Tomaszk
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

Brilliant player but 0 goals 0 assists

That maybe true, however what I don't think is coincidence is that until he got going yesterday we hadn't got going either.  It seemed as soon as he got used to the pitch that was it, we were off and running 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â