Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

15 minutes ago, terrythevillan said:

Agree terrible take. Got so much more technically, touches round the corner etc. Just a matter of time for him to hit some big heights and I can’t wait. 

Takes like that discredit this whole platform 🤣

• Like 2

I think it was against Rotherham in the Championship Adama came on and took like a 30 yard touch sprinted into it then scuffed a shot wide or into the keeper. It was literally the most exciting thing I'd seen at Villa Park in about 3 years.

Sad times

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, AshVilla said:

Infuriating to watch yesterday.

Every shot was at the keeper.

Needs to not snatch at the chances and add a bit of finesse to his game.

Pretty sure one he hit in the second half the keeper had to make a good save, struck it well, it wasn't straight at him.

He's going to make any who are still doubting him eat their words. He's superb. Numbers will improve in time but there's not a single worry with him for me. Oozes technical ability and intelligence.

• Like 2

I think yesterday we had couple of abnormal issues, Rogers seemed to lose a little faith in Watkins, while Watkins trying hard to score. So there was that kind of uncertainty which costed us some goals. Once that burden lifted from Watkins, things will hopefully get different. 
Most of Rogers shots were bad but most of them actually was with his left. I think he’ll be scoring soon. However regarding assists I guess each game he should’ve had one or two if not other players missing them. He played much better than the Leicester game. 

Taking in the entire context, I simply don't think there was a single problem with Rogers yesterday. He's calibrating. He's exactly where he should be. Just needs more time to dial in the sniper scope. It takes game minutes, too. That kind of pressure can't be reproduced in training. He'll get it right, and we'll basically have a third striker on our hands. Nice "problem" to have. @Tom13 is right -- on stilts.

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 3

End product lacking a little bit in the games so far.

Seen a few times good runs through the middle, but tame finishes easy for the keeper.

Once he gets his composure back in front of goal, he is going to be scary, and end up one of the top players in the league. He is brilliant.

7 hours ago, carlitobrigante said:

End product lacking a little bit in the games so far.

Seen a few times good runs through the middle, but tame finishes easy for the keeper.

Once he gets his composure back in front of goal, he is going to be scary, and end up one of the top players in the league. He is brilliant.

Could be talking about Watkins before Everton game

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â