Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

Does seem a step above the others at U21 level, I know we have a lot of quality options in attacking midfield for England but surely only a matter of time before he's in the senior squad.

Given our lack of left backs I wouldn't be surprised if Hall was pushing too if he can get regular game time at Newcastle. 

8 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Yes I probably didn't word that very well .. he will have Cole Palmer like impact for us... Penalties aside I see plenty of goals and contributions ahead for him.

I also think he will have a big impact. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, lexicon said:

Yeah. No idea why he's been called up to play. It's a waste of time/energy if anything. 

Any other part of the season I'd agree, but handy getting him proper proper match fit and up and running for the season imo

Hopefully we've just found our new penalty taker now too. So that's one good thing to come from the call-up. That and maybe a little confidence boost.

2 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Cant finish.

Can't assist.

Can beat a man with ease.

Always smiling.

As of now he is Adama Traore

But I hope and believe he can actually develop end product

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Only because of finishing of other players. He should have 2-3 assists at least so far.  He is raw as **** but still contributing loads.

He has way more football intelligence than Adama Traore ever had!

Plus he doesn’t cover himself in oil

• Haha 3

I would be worried if he wasn't getting into those positions but he isn't...the finishing will come.

Clearly has pace...power...a back heel now and then.

His transition to now since Jan is remarkable. We have a really good player with loads of potential.

I think then past two games he is just trying to much....couple of times there were better options...just lay it off...go again...no need to take on the whole team all the time.

Unlucky not to assist watkins...would have topped of a great move.

Only going to get better 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â