Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

21 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Will be our best player by the end of the season....

I'm calling it... Cole Palmer numbers this season 

Would need to be on penalties then and apparently PGMOL trying to give out less this season

6 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Would need to be on penalties then and apparently PGMOL trying to give out less this season

They do this every season for the first few games and then revert back,  usually after about 5 games. 

10 minutes ago, WHY said:

They do this every season for the first few games and then revert back,  usually after about 5 games. 

Funny that only been 2 penalties so far and one against Cash shouldn't have been a penalty 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Yes I probably didn't word that very well .. he will have Cole Palmer like impact for us... Penalties aside I see plenty of goals and contributions ahead for him.

Kind of proved what a few of us, and Emery himself, said.

Shouldn't have been playing for them, having already proven to be many levels above u21 football. Looked like a man amongst boys, which is exactly what he was. 

Thankfully he's not injured which will have been the most important thing from that game from the second he got picked.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â