Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I don't remember an arsenal player successfully managing to foul him let alone tackle him 😂

Saved them about 5 yellow cards by ploughing on rather than going down 

How refreshing is that? Not even interested in diving… just terrorising them 😆

Unai’s talent ID is just incredible…particularly with younger players.

And at former clubs, some of the players who are adored at Arsenal were brought through and signed by him too…

I’m glad he has such control and freedom here, not interference like he has experienced in the past.

Rogers is an incredible signing (his own choice, Monchi and Vidagany pursued him on his say so)… I wonder how involved he was in the pursuit of Nedeljkovic?

Onana and Maatsen (sooner he becomes a starter/regular, the better) will be massive for us too.

Edited by Jas10

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Starting to usher this guys name in the same breath as Grealish now.

I said it after a few performances last season that if this guy ever got confidence and believed his own ability, he’d be frighteningly good. He’s in that space now.

Im repeating what others have already said but he’s just phenomenal. Pace, power, strength, dribbling and probably the most surprising thing of all is his passing ability. His end product is there. He isn’t too greedy, always looks for team mates and his weight of pass is very, very good for such a big lad.

The beauty of yesterday’s performance is the rest of the league will have taken note. Expect him to be doubled up on in plenty of matches this season which only opens up space for Bailey, Ramsey, Philogene etc.

Will be starting for England in 3-6 months time and honestly, he may well the country’s best player. I can’t remember seeing such talent in such a big frame.

What a player. 

That was a prime Grealish performance without the going to ground. Quite phenomenal. Agree he'll be in the England squad quick as flash if he keeps these levels up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anything11 said:

I was gobsmacked on a few occasions during the game. Preseason is one thing but to take the piss out of Arsenals midfield as well as their centre backs is something else.

And to think Unai spotted it? Crazy

Think was the academy manager as they worked with him at West Brom

I said it last week the thing he needs to work on is getting more venom in his shots. I want him to take the roof off the net after he crashes through a defence

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I said it last week the thing he needs to work on is getting more venom in his shots. I want him to take the roof off the net after he crashes through a defence

I think he knows when to finesse it and when to go for power. The one time he went for power Ollie was in the way though 😂

58 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Carsley was at VP yesterday, Rogers will be in next England squad 

What Rogers needs now is that invaluable Southgate advice on how to 'get to the next level'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

What surprised me most about Rogers yesterday was just how deceptively strong he is with the ball, I mean, Rice is no lightweight but Rogers flicked him off like he was paper. 

Partey is a big guy as well and he put him on his arse on a few occasions.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â