Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

9 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Crazy that he was just plodding along at Boro for a couple of years. Elite talent ID by Unai and co.

He was only at Boro for six months. 

We should have just bought him directly from City and saved loads of money really. 

He had a couple of iffy touches in the first 10-15 minutes, and then he just morphed into this unstoppable beast. I genuinely don’t remember an Arsenal player actually tackling him, they literally couldn’t get the ball from him. As he improves the killer bits of his game, he is going to become an absolute monster.

The football world was introduced to Morgan Rogers yesterday evening, that was a Star-making performance!

Fantastic potential but needs to work on his end product which will come I’m sure seems unsure whether to stick or twist sometimes but that’s being a bit harsh maybe

2 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

He had a couple of iffy touches in the first 10-15 minutes, and then he just morphed into this unstoppable beast. I genuinely don’t remember an Arsenal player actually tackling him, they literally couldn’t get the ball from him. As he improves the killer bits of his game, he is going to become an absolute monster.

The football world was introduced to Morgan Rogers yesterday evening, that was a Star-making performance!

I don't remember an arsenal player successfully managing to foul him let alone tackle him 😂

Saved them about 5 yellow cards by ploughing on rather than going down 

• Like 1

He is so fun to watch. A lot of elite players enjoy falling over after they get tackled. People just bounce off rogers and he keeps going and going. Hopefully he bags a few goals in the next few games to reward his start to the season.

• Like 1

We saw it last season but that was a performance that has made people stand up and take notice. 

There will be tactics made to stop this happening which will in turn free up our wingers.

He got a few goals last season but that is the next big step for him should he aiming for 10+. On the assists you can’t score them but he could/should have had 2 already, 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Put him Google news to see what everyone else was saying about him, sky news was up first 

"Could Rogers be as good as Bellingham"

Its a Stourbridge vs Halesowen battle!

• Like 1

Starting to usher this guys name in the same breath as Grealish now.

I said it after a few performances last season that if this guy ever got confidence and believed his own ability, he’d be frighteningly good. He’s in that space now.

Im repeating what others have already said but he’s just phenomenal. Pace, power, strength, dribbling and probably the most surprising thing of all is his passing ability. His end product is there. He isn’t too greedy, always looks for team mates and his weight of pass is very, very good for such a big lad.

The beauty of yesterday’s performance is the rest of the league will have taken note. Expect him to be doubled up on in plenty of matches this season which only opens up space for Bailey, Ramsey, Philogene etc.

Will be starting for England in 3-6 months time and honestly, he may well the country’s best player. I can’t remember seeing such talent in such a big frame.

What a player. 

• Like 4

Put him Google news to see what everyone else was saying about him, sky news was up first 

"Could Rogers be as good as Bellingham"

He certainly gets his head up more 👀

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

I said it after a few performances last season that if this guy ever got confidence and believed his own ability, he’d be frighteningly good. He’s in that space now.

Im repeating what others have already said but he’s just phenomenal. Pace, power, strength, dribbling and probably the most surprising thing of all is his passing ability. His end product is there. He isn’t too greedy, always looks for team mates and his weight of pass is very, very good for such a big lad.

The beauty of yesterday’s performance is the rest of the league will have taken note. Expect him to be doubled up on in plenty of matches this season which only opens up space for Bailey, Ramsey, Philogene etc.

Will be starting for England in 3-6 months time and honestly, he may well the country’s best player. I can’t remember seeing such talent in such a big frame.

What a player. 

Imagine if we had him and peak Grealish at the same time.

• Like 1

I don't remember an arsenal player successfully managing to foul him let alone tackle him 😂

Saved them about 5 yellow cards by ploughing on rather than going down 

Rice did and got a yellow for it

• Like 1

Looks like his game has moved up another level this season, still needs to work on his play without the ball.

Sometimes his run is so direct and fast he doesn't have another player near him when he gets to the box.

36 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

What a player. 

I was gobsmacked on a few occasions during the game. Preseason is one thing but to take the piss out of Arsenals midfield as well as their centre backs is something else.

And to think Unai spotted it? Crazy

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â