Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

He tried to link with Bailey a couple of times and Bailey ended up losing it. I don't think awareness is a concern, really don't. He was the only one of the front three that performed today. Him and Tielemans are very much on the same wavelength though.

There were a few times where he'd done amazingly well to get through their lines and then played the wrong ball, or a ball to no-one. A more mature player maybe would have a clearer picture in their head in those situations. The only names that come to mind though were world class so that's a good sign;

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, romavillan said:

As good as he was there's some simple things to improve in key moments. After some incredible work a couple of times he could have looked up and been more aware of where his teammates were. I'm not complaining as his performance today was at a level that means we've got a top top player here and with Emery working with him it's a dream combo. 

This is fair...yes, he still has learning to do. He's still young, and this is his first full year in the PL. He will only get better. And that should scare the rest of the league.

• Like 1

He's going to be one of those players that people are going to marvel at how we got so cheap. PL clubs regularly go out and spend triple what we paid for him and don't get the same kind of return.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

He's going to be one of those players that people are going to marvel at how we got so cheap. PL clubs regularly go out and spend triple what we paid for him and don't get the same kind of return.

yeah, i mean.....we spent more money on Trez...... 😆

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Shocked 2

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Absolutely mental to think about 

Ironically, you'll notice the higher your team profile gets, the cheaper you get better players if you know what I mean.

Both in fees and wages, for example a lower table team or newly promoted team has to spend loads to get average players.

We were once in that trap as well.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MaVilla said:

We might have but the bloke had a massive impact on keeping us up in the first season back in the PL. Well worth the money we paid. We most likely wouldn’t be playing CL football now if it wasn’t for his contribution. 

Edited by WHY
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Calling it now. Rogers will be our player of the season 

Yep, he is awesome…he’s like a bull through that midfield with players just bouncing off him.  Loved it.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

The arrogance of that last Arsehole fan. 

'Sign him up in January, nah, sign him up now'. 

Dream on. 

£50mil he said too. Get the actual **** off my lawn lil bro!

• Haha 1

The run he did in the second half from deep inside our own half was so good I stood up from my seat and gave him a standing ovation, can’t remember the last time I did that for any player during the game. He is a great player to watch and is so close already to being a top PL forward he just maybe needs to be a bit more lethal in front of goal and he’d be a special player. 

14 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Was unplayable today, made “£100m” Declan Rice look like a conference player. 

The only time I've seen Declan Rice boss a game was against Kiddy Harriers 😂

1 hour ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

The arrogance of that last Arsehole fan. 

'Sign him up in January, nah, sign him up now'. 

Dream on. 

Exactly.

I typed a whole rant in response but deleted it as I couldn't even bother 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Was unplayable today, made “£100m” Declan Rice look like a conference player. 

Turned him inside out twice in a single run, **** ridiculous.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â