Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

He’s a special talent. Just needs to improve his end product. I thought he carried the ball so well today but just couldn’t find the final pass or shot. If he regularly adds goals and assists to his game he’s an elite player.

Some great runs today, if we can get him picking the ball up 20 yards further up the pitch he will be scoring plenty of goals. 

Edited by WHY

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I got pelters last season for suggesting this guy was better than Ramsey. He’s clear. 

Absolutely superb today

You think Sterling is better than Ramsey as well, lol. Silly.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

He’s a special talent. Just needs to improve his end product. I thought he carried the ball so well today but just couldn’t find the final pass or shot. If he regularly adds goals and assists to his game he’s an elite player.

in fairness def deserved at least one assist from that first big Watkins chance. 

• Like 1

We've been blessed in the past with Grealish ability to carry the ball and how immense he was on it but **** me that was something I've never seen before from Rogers. 

Ridiculous combination of power, pace and technique. Didn't come away with any returns but it was genuinely outrageous what he was doing today. I'm absolutely certain he's getting an England call up this season. 

7 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

You think Sterling is better than Ramsey as well, lol. Silly.

Ramsey has had half a good season for us. Other than that he’s been average. But this is the wrong thread for that

26 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

I actually disagree regarding his end product. I think it's very good and he always has the composure to look for the right ball. Just needs a bit more luck and he'll be racking the assists up.

Just now, Keyblade said:

Crazy that he was just plodding along at Boro for a couple of years. Elite talent ID by Unai and co.

He only had half a season there I think? Still surprising though given how bloody good he is.

The difficult stuff he does with ease. Astonishing carrying the ball up the pitch, really impressive stuff.

Needs to tidy up with lay-offs and passing. Wasteful at times, and dangerous other times.

Robbed of an assist by Watkins flop.

Just now, Tomaszk said:

The difficult stuff he does with ease. Astonishing carrying the ball up the pitch, really impressive stuff.

Needs to tidy up with lay-offs and passing. Wasteful at times, and dangerous other times.

Robbed of an assist by Watkins flop.

When is he wasteful? Uses the ball cleverly 9 times out of 10 from what I watch. And his weight of pass is top notch.

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

When is he wasteful? Uses the ball cleverly 9 times out of 10 from what I watch. And his weight of pass is top notch.

For example, when he went on that incredible run down the left but then cut it back straight to the goalkeeper. 

Maybe Ollie should have been going to the near post but he just needs to get his head up at those moments and find one of his team mates.

Its definitely something he will improve though.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â