Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

This guy is going to be an elite player. Hopefully he says with us for years! 

The way he just breezes up the pitch, it's a joy to watch! 

• Like 1

Just turned 22 and he was the best player out of everyone on the pitch. Sky's the limit. He's like a more languid version of Bellingham. Doesn't look that strong or fast but player just bounce of him. 

14 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I got pelters last season for suggesting this guy was better than Ramsey. He’s clear. 

Absolutely superb today

He's got Ramsey's ball carrying and finishing, but he's got a better touch, can pass, and do it all in tight spaces.

Ramsey is great with space to run into, but can struggle if he doesn't have that.

• Like 2

Just now, andym said:

He's got Ramsey's ball carrying and finishing, but he's got a better touch, can pass, and do it all in tight spaces.

Ramsey is great with space to run into, but can struggle if he doesn't have that.

Spot on mate. His footballing intelligence is a level above as well IMO. He knows when to one touch it, knows when to carry, weights passes into space, he's different class.

6 minutes ago, Eligius said:

He was the best player on the pitch, not just Villa's best player today. 

I think he meant he's our best player full stop, not just today, and I'm inclined to agree.

Edited by Tom13

38 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Him being in an England squad within the next six months is a very easy bet to make, would be interested to see the odds.

I think he will be in the next England squad 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â