Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

Hee was also directing positioning of other players during the second half. He's seeing the game from multiple levels.

Frightening talent.

He looks like he’s been playing in the PL for years. The way he runs with the ball, his confidence, everything seems to go through him. If we end up not getting a 10… this guy IS the 10.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

He looks like he’s been playing in the PL for years. The way he runs with the ball, his confidence, everything seems to go through him. If we end up not getting a 10… this guy IS the 10.

Spectacular., he’s the guy they are scouting saying he’s a problem 

We'll be offering him a new contract by January. Unbelievable signing.

I now expect him to lead now though, he's shown us the good stuff and I'm not going back to the bins. 

Among a fairly good performance I thought there was too many flicks nowhere when he should have held the ball.

Loooads of things to improve on. Very exciting.

• Like 1

The guy is an absolute vision picking it up deep and driving forward. It's scary the speed he moves with the ball. He'd be absolutely wasted up front. 

Another day he'd bury them two chances. What we do know is that he has everything needed to go right to the top, physicality, speed, work ethic, the actual talent as well as maturity and seemingly very humble.

The great thing is that you know most weeks, he's going to find himself in the right place at the right time. 

He and JJ need to stay for years to come.

Boy is going to be a star, wouldnt be surprised if has England caps by end of the season

He just needs conviction with his end product which will come

Told Duran to get a wriggle on in no uncertain terms in the latter minutes. Duran didnt complete the press and Rogers no uncertain terms turned into a shots fired at Duran for not making the close down run.

He has well and truly won me over.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, duke313 said:

To be honest, we can’t get a 10 who will play all the time. I think we just need someone to rotate with Rogers. Possibly some differences. I think the squad is big, we can’t add for the sake of it. But without him, the whole setup might be different. I think we’ve seen the way him and Ramsey can play together.

35 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

To be honest, we can’t get a 10 who will play all the time. I think we just need someone to rotate with Rogers. Possibly some differences. I think the squad is big, we can’t add for the sake of it. But without him, the whole setup might be different. I think we’ve seen the way him and Ramsey can play together.

Beundia is a 10, Mcginn can play 10

• Like 1

9 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

So wrong about this kid when he first arrived. 

Not just you. Fans, media, other clubs, (given there didn’t seem to be much interest in him apart from ourselves) it seems that no one in the game spotted the potential. 

Apart from our genius Manager that is. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â