Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

1 hour ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Brilliant player, only going to get better..

Technical and physical.

15m wasn't it.... Elite signing 

8m + 8m in add ons i think.

either way, if we end up paying the full 16m, still an absolute bargain.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 million the lad's worth 150! Fantastic player, he will do great things for us. Pulling the strings, absolute maestro. Unai's eye for a player is unmatched. He's got the man-management of Clough and the scouting of Taylor it seems!

Morgan, you are special mate. Keep doing what you do best and the AVFC faithful will back you all the way. You can do it all for us. Make your dreams a reality you little magician.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Brilliant player, only going to get better..

Technical and physical.

15m wasn't it.... Elite signing 

Should have signed Werner :detect:

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Is there another English player who can carry the ball with such strength?

Yes, JJ

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Yes, JJ

Rogers is more fluid with it though tbf.

JJ to me seems more if a direct runner, where as Rogers is both that and fluid, can turn and change direction on a dime.

Not putting JJ down, he is superb on his day, but i do think Rogers is the next level up when running with the ball.

Both are superb though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

Rogers is more fluid with it though tbf.

JJ to me seems more if a direct runner, where as Rogers is both that and fluid, can turn and change direction on a dime.

Not putting JJ down, he is superb on his day, but i do think Rogers is the next level up when running with the ball.

Both are superb though.

I’ll disagree, but I am not at all bothered either way the fact it’s gonna be some **** ride, the fact we are debating the abilities of two young outstanding Villa supporting players make an old man like me happy👍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

I’ll disagree, but I am not at all bothered either way the fact it’s gonna be some **** ride, the fact we are debating the abilities of two young outstanding Villa supporting players make an old man like me happy👍

ye, we are very lucky to have a fit JJ and Rogers.

then add Jaden , Bailey, Buendia & McGinn competing for that attacking trio behind the striker.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Just now, MaVilla said:

ye, we are very lucky to have a fit JJ and Rogers.

then add Jaden , Bailey, Buendia & McGinn competing for that attacking trio behind the striker.

giphy.gif

I have just cum

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â