Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

It feels like there's a lot of pressure on him this season, which I think he will be fine with. Came in under the radar in Jan and has quickly become one of our most important players.

9 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Neither am I, Rogers would be much better than Brendan.

Oops keep doing this 😂

But yeah i dont rogers up top. Its another cash on the rm that i dont like

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Oops keep doing this 😂

But yeah i dont rogers up top. Its another cash on the rm that i dont like

No worries 😆 I can’t resist!

Not his best position but I do think he can fill in and develop there too. Still so young so he could have a future there but yeah… he’s got more to offer in other positions. Like JJ, his dribbling ability is a real asset but he has that extra physicality and is harder to get off the ball. Excited to see how and in which ways he will continue to improve for us.

Although, with Ollie playing the vast majority of the time… maybe it makes sense for a more versatile player like Rogers to fill in from time to time rather than another Duran who can’t bear or tolerate biding his time on the bench…

Or, you know, Felix? 😆

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

No worries 😆 I can’t resist!

Not his best position but I do think he can fill in and develop there too. Still so young so he could have a future there but yeah… he’s got more to offer in other positions. Like JJ, his dribbling ability is a real asset but he has that extra physicality and is harder to get off the ball. Excited to see how and in which ways he will continue to improve for us.

Although, with Ollie playing the vast majority of the time… maybe it makes sense for a more versatile player like Rogers to fill in from time to time rather than another Duran who can’t bear or tolerate biding his time on the bench…

Or, you know, Felix? 😆

Felix i assume will play the diaby role. Not sure if he can play up top in the ollie role?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â