Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

1 hour ago, Dodgyknees said:

What do you think his level is, potentially?

I saw him for Lincoln and had heard is name mentioned before that. He has it all, seems to have the right attitude, he is not a kid anymore.

I genuinely see him as an International and not just a 5 cap one either, he is the most talented player at the club so if he can stay injury and distraction free, he goes to the very top. A lot of "ifs" though, even a relatively moderate, niggly injury could prevent that ascent.

Edited by AndyClarke

1 hour ago, AndyClarke said:

I saw him for Lincoln and had heard is name mentioned before that. He has it all, seems to have the right attitude, he is not a kid anymore.

I genuinely see him as an International and not just a 5 cap one either, he is the most talented player at the club so if he can stay injury and distraction free, he goes to the very top. A lot of "ifs" though, even a relatively moderate, niggly injury could prevent that ascent.

I love this. Thank you Andy.

I wonder if seeing his best mate, Palmer, go on to star at Chelsea, as well as him having to go to championship, has given him  a big kick up the arse to work hard.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Philosopher said:

When Rogers gets picked for England is the beginning of the end for Kane's England career!

I think that ship has already sailed. I think when Rogers gets picked for England, it's the end of England not winning anything at the highest level.

21 hours ago, DCJonah said:

I could see him having a Dele Ali rise to stardom.

Hopefully it doesn't come with the same fall.

I wonder if Unai could work his magic on Dele Alli? 

Not suggesting we sign him, but he was clearly a very talented player

44 minutes ago, Xela said:

Not really, didn't have any standout abilities. The wonder goals were always going to dry up.

1 hour ago, Xela said:

I wonder if Unai could work his magic on Dele Alli? 

I can't see it - Emery is all about the mindset, Alli has checked out a long time ago. 

Morgan looked a class above everyone else in the Walsall game.

He must be keen to impress as it looks like he put a lot of effort into training on his break, which showed in that first 45 mins.

Great attitude which I'm sure Emery would be aware of. 

• Like 1

I think he'll get figured out this season and have a much tougher season than everyone else seems to think (over the last page).

Not calling him an unknown before he came from Boro, but now he's played, and done well, in his few appearances, I think teams will cater more for him than they did before hand.

I obviously hope I'm wrong, but I just get the feeling he isn't quite going to hit the heights we hope he will - just yet.

Sometimes a tough and rough season does players well though (Gareth Barry), so I'm sure as dog dirt going to support him.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I think he'll get figured out this season and have a much tougher season than everyone else seems to think (over the last page).

Not calling him an unknown before he came from Boro, but now he's played, and done well, in his few appearances, I think teams will cater more for him than they did before hand.

I obviously hope I'm wrong, but I just get the feeling he isn't quite going to hit the heights we hope he will - just yet.

Sometimes a tough and rough season does players well though (Gareth Barry), so I'm sure as dog dirt going to support him.

Sounds like a great thing for the team though. More weapons for opposing teams to game-plan usually means we will be harder to defend.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â