Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

11 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Class player. Intrigued to see where he plays this season. 

Kid would be a lethal striker, I’m convinced of it. 

He’s ready made for that support role behind Ollie. And is only going to get better.

• Like 1

Going to have a top season isn't he?

So full of confidence.

He's come from top half championship so not a huge jump but he actually reminds me in a way of Vardy in his quickness and the way he's confidently finishing off chances.

Getting an England cap within next 12 months will be a decent bet I reckon.

• Like 1

Again, at the risk of repeating myself, I think he'll be used as a striker at times this season.

If we're playing 55 games, Watkins can realistically only manage 40 of these. I think in the games he misses or is rested, Rogers will deputise. 

Failing that, he starts as the support striker / 10 hybrid. Unless we sign Felix. Then I have no clue who the hell starts where.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Was about to say, we've got our next " striker " already!

54 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Playing off Ollie I think, and depending on transfers I wouldn’t be surprised to see him get a chance up front. Has it all in his locker.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Said this before, after seeing the Boro cup goal vs Chelsea

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 2

Understand the shouts that he could play as a striker given his physicality and finishing, but I think he's also shown he can really carry the ball and play incisive through balls too that you'd lose a bit of were he to play there. I think the role he played in earlier suits him pretty perfectly as it's the best of both worlds.

57 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Understand the shouts that he could play as a striker given his physicality and finishing, but I think he's also shown he can really carry the ball and play incisive through balls too that you'd lose a bit of were he to play there. I think the role he played in earlier suits him pretty perfectly as it's the best of both worlds.

Still think he can still do a lot of that once we have pace up beside him, 

I'm definitely a lot more confident with him as an option if needed up top this season than I was last season , with Duran being up there

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â