Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

Of all our players, think I’m most excited to see Rogers this season.

He had a taste of it last season and he’s confident to the point now that he don’t mind getting a whack hairdo to stand out.

A bit of arrogance and more belief will turn this kid into a big, big player. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Of all our players, think I’m most excited to see Rogers this season.

He had a taste of it last season and he’s confident to the point now that he don’t mind getting a whack hairdo to stand out.

A bit of arrogance and more belief will turn this kid into a big, big player. 

I agree he’s a massive talent.

• Like 1

On 08/07/2024 at 19:45, Delphinho123 said:

This kid is going to be phenomenal this season. 

I agree. I think he will be a monster this year for us. 

I can see him as an England player very soon. 

17 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Would expect him to start over Ramsey at the start of the season. It will take a lot for JJ to win that starting spot back. 

I have a feeling Rogers will move into that 10 spot with Philogene on the left. Ramsey has a tough task getting back in.

We may even cash in on Ramsey. Certainly wouldn’t want to buy the club might think they can improve another position with the money. 

14 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I have a feeling Rogers will move into that 10 spot with Philogene on the left. Ramsey has a tough task getting back in.

We may even cash in on Ramsey. Certainly wouldn’t want to buy the club might think they can improve another position with the money. 

I agree that Rogers will be massive this season - I think his drive to get fitter and stronger in the summer means we've got a beast on our hands. I can see him being capped by England this season, no question. 

Still think Ramsey is #1 on the left; just the type of player he is is so rare - an athletic, goal-scoring Des Bremner type player. 
Philogene will get minutes - Bailey rarely plays the full 90, and Unai knows how to use subs - plus we will have so many games this season. 

Ramsey and Buendia will be well pressed to get back in the team ahead of him. Rogers is kind of a mix of both of them. Ramsey’s athleticism and finishing, and Buendia’s technique and vision. 

Said it a couple of weeks ago  will say it again, this lad is already one of my favourite Vila players, he's just class.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â