Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

6 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Wtf. Seriously??

I suggested that we look elsewhere given the costs of Championship players and our world class sporting director and now blues are right about our fan base?

Elsewhere like Brighton pick up obscure bargains from Championship level or worse leagues that people complain we don't do? You said in a previous post you want to only buy from the Champions League? WTF does that even mean? Pay +70m for flops that other PL clubs do often? Weird attitude

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, useless said:

My July 30, 2021 Morgan Rogers comment

Morgan Rogers is a good player and someone I wondered if we might go for because of his connection to the Albion academy but I wouldn't expect him to be part of any deal for Grealish, and not sure he's a £10m player, at first team level he's had one decent season in League One; a couple of weeks ago he was being linked to Palace for £6m that seems like a fairer valuation to me.

useless

I hold your opinion and comments in high regard, so if you think he's good enough, I'm happy to back him (and you).

16 hours ago, villan95 said:

He did actually have a good game or 2 tbf

When he almost scored? I remember at least one game thinking that "oh shit, he might just do it", but man that guy signing for us was the luckiest day of his life. He belonged nowhere near the prem.

Our recruiting staff probably added his name in the list of potential buys by accident after a night of spectacular downtown debauchery, that's the only realistic explanation I could conjure up.

1 hour ago, osmark86 said:

When he almost scored? I remember at least one game thinking that "oh shit, he might just do it", but man that guy signing for us was the luckiest day of his life. He belonged nowhere near the prem.

Our recruiting staff probably added his name in the list of potential buys by accident after a night of spectacular downtown debauchery, that's the only realistic explanation I could conjure up.

“almost” scored 😂😂😂

That window was simply horrific, could not believe what was happening…

there was only one, single highlight of his short and underwhelming “career” here…

spacer.png

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, osmark86 said:

Which game was that? I was thinking of a match v Hull where he played well. Ironically he scored an own goal in that one 😅

• Haha 1

Just now, villan95 said:

Which game was that? I was thinking of a match v Hull where he played well. Ironically he scored an own goal in that one 😅

I'm sure he hit the bar against someone.

48 minutes ago, villan95 said:

There was one game that he almost netted, but I can't recall which one. Like @Rolta said I think he hit the woodworks in one of his games.

Either way, it's impressive to end his career on -1 goals for us as a striker after 22 games.

Edited by osmark86
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Will Boro bow to pressure from the player, who I'd imagine wants the deal to go through?  Probably be our only other signing of the window if it goes through. 

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I reckon we'll get him. I don't see why we'd be waiting until after the Chelsea match to bid again though, it's not like Emery is personally putting the offers in.

21 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

There was one game that he almost netted, but I can't recall which one. Like @Rolta said I think he hit the woodworks in one of his games.

Either way, it's impressive to end his career on -1 goals for us as a striker after 22 games.

He scored an OG?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â