Kosta Nedeljković

Delphinho123

That will be very good for his confidence and for the confidence of our management team about him being ready. It’s possibly more of a worry about the system rather than the ability, but I think he’s in the easiest position as Cash is the most player to fail the offside trap anyway. 
I think he’s ready to play, was good against Arsenal in a very tough circumstances. I think we’re in a very good position to give players good chances, especially in the easier games. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

Full 90 minutes. 0-0. Nico Williams, Grimaldo and Cucurella in his pocket! 

bet bogarde still ends up starting vs everton

39 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

I doubt that, it’s a home game so I expect we’ll be expected to attack more. Different circumstances.

However, if Bogarde is playing soon he should play CB while Konsa as RB, could be better. However I think Kosta will be starting games beginning with Everton.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

If he does it'll be because Unai, unlike some of our supporters, hasn't given up on him after 90min of first team action.

Still think he'll play Kosta ahead of Bogarde as we're a stronger team than Everton playing at home and will likely be on the front foot and attacking.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

If he does it'll be because Unai, unlike some of our supporters, hasn't given up on him after 90min of first team action.

Still think he'll play Kosta ahead of Bogarde as we're a stronger team than Everton playing at home and will likely be on the front foot and attacking.

not given up on him (and there really wasn't anyone who had). just many that believe that we shouldn't be shoehorning players into positions they're not familiar with when we have players equally good and are experienced in that position on the bench

• Like 1

Guess him playing for Serbia during the international break might be the reason he's not playing but I've not been impressed by Bogarde so far at RB. Hopefully we get to see Kosta in the CL.

25 minutes ago, Khizzy said:

Reckon we will see him in the CL a bit more given his experience if Cash isn't ready. Should be a slightly easier test on Tuesday than most of our other CL opponents.

I’d say he’s not near starting line up at the moment 

52 minutes ago, Khizzy said:

Reckon we will see him in the CL a bit more given his experience if Cash isn't ready. Should be a slightly easier test on Tuesday than most of our other CL opponents.

It's not a position you can keep changing given the inexperience of both players..I expect we will stick with Bogarde while Cash is unfit.

I'm pretty sure it's just that Unai wants 3 centre backs and one attacking full back playing.  Maybe with Mings back we could do it the other way and Kosta on the right as the attacking full back.  We're in no rush anyway, I think it's a safe bet that Kosta will make it, now we are giving Bogarde the development time because if he comes good it'll either save us a load of money buying a player or it increases the profit we could get for him.

3 hours ago, Villarocker said:

Given Bogarde's performance tonight, I'd question what more this lad has to do to get a start. 

He will play over 100+ games for us. Easily.

He's keen little bugger, and unfortunately for him, in our shape, Emery is going for a more sturdy RB. One he doesn't want to attack. Someone he just wants to hold the shape. Ned probably could do that, but he's not the complete footballer Bogarde is right now.

Blooming annoying we didn't grab a super strong CB to shift Konsa out there as I think we'd be in a better place overall.

Ned's time will come, he has loads and loads going for him.

Be nice to see him start v Young Boys. Wolves, I think it'll be Bogarde again.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â