Kosta Nedeljković

Delphinho123

19 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Konsa may well be better at right - back, defensively, than Cash, but not offensively. I think Konsa is wasted at right  - back. He's the best defender at the club, by a long way imo.

I agree, but Cash is also terrible going forward. He gets forward more than Konsa as in he's there, but is very rarely effective. Konsa is completely blunt going forward though I agree.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

I agree, but Cash is also terrible going forward. He gets forward more than Konsa as in he's there, but is very rarely effective. Konsa is completely blunt going forward though I agree.

I wouldn't say "Terrible," he's had his share of goals and assists.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I wouldn't say "Terrible," he's had his share of goals and assists.

Six goals and eight assists in 123 games in the PL (so over three seasons worth of football). It's not great.

2 hours ago, Tom13 said:

I think Cash has got worse going forward because he's following Emery instructions and he looks lost not playing off instinct anymore. He had that 2 goal game when moved to RM. Long story short I think he's not an Emery system player at RB

2 hours ago, Mazrim said:

This kid needs to live in a zorb between games.

Ned not comply.

Ned perform several thousand press ups for every moment he's not on the training pitch with Unai.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

I think Cash has got worse going forward because he's following Emery instructions and he looks lost not playing off instinct anymore. He had that 2 goal game when moved to RM. Long story short I think he's not an Emery system player at RB

You might have a point there. I do believe he generally lacks composure and the ability to beat a man in tight spaces though.

3 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Six goals and eight assists in 123 games in the PL (so over three seasons worth of football). It's not great.

That's not bad for a RB.     Though i am more interested in how good his defending is and how many goals could have been prevented with a better RB?

I did suspect that this kid would be eased in, and against Leicester we’d see D Carlos coming in with Konsa moving to RB and Maatsen getting a start to provide the width. 

With Carlos now injured that’s now out the window so we’ll see him start tomorrow. I’m looking forward to seeing how he does, he certainly looks a threat going forward, if a little raw. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Colin79 said:

I did suspect that this kid would be eased in, and against Leicester we’d see D Carlos coming in with Konsa moving to RB and Maatsen getting a start to provide the width. 

With Carlos now injured that’s now out the window so we’ll see him start tomorrow. I’m looking forward to seeing how he does, he certainly looks a threat going forward, if a little raw. 

Can’t lie, I’m very worried about him defending but he’ll have to learn quickly as he’s our only option.

Also very excited about him as an attacking bulldozer!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

I think Cash's biggest fault is a lack of calm when it's needed most, hence, the silly challenges that have, at times, proved to be costly. 

He gets sucked in and we lose shape defensively when he gets pulled out of position. From the little I've seen of Ned I've noticed him stop pressing when he's going to leave a massive hole in our back line and get back into shape. We'll see but I think Kosta might have better awareness.

8 minutes ago, romavillan said:

He gets sucked in and we lose shape defensively when he gets pulled out of position. From the little I've seen of Ned I've noticed him stop pressing when he's going to leave a massive hole in our back line and get back into shape. We'll see but I think Kosta might have better awareness.

To be that aware at such a young age, tells you all you need to know. That's why Emery selected him ahead of Carlos. He obviously instills a sense of trust, which, for a defender, is no bad thing at all. 

We might just have a potential Eastern European Maicon on our hands. You heard it here first.😉

This guy’s going to get the opportunity to cook now this season. I think he’ll take his chance. Not signing an expensive alternative could still work in our favour. He’s done brilliantly so far.

I slated him last week - but thought he had his best performance today. Hopefully adapting to the speed of the league.

Mavidi has Bogarde on toast - but was much quieter once Ned was on. 

• Like 1

His pace is something else. There was a tussle with Mavididi just beyond the halfway line where it looked like he was going to break clear of Ned into space and had few yards of separation, but by the time he got his head up, Ned was effortlessly goal side of him again.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â