Kosta Nedeljković

Delphinho123

10 minutes ago, Cizzler said:

I’m not blaming him, or writing him off. But he shouldn’t play another minute this season. So timid to engage, did nothing on the ball. Lost Trossard for the first goal, lost the run in behind for the second goal.

Just looked dreadful. It’s telling that he’s a step down from Cash, who’s one of the weakest players in our first XI.

Definitely one for the future. This opportunity has come a bit to soon though. Only 18 so the fact he looks just slightly off the pace and not completely lost speaks volume. All the potential in the world, no need to rush this one.  

Come on against one of the best teams in the Premier league, he won't take long to adjust, going to be some player & only 18 yrs old 🤣 just ridiculous, what a find from the scouts 👏👏👏 

• Like 1

Kid done well, it’s amazing how some fans think an 18 year old coming to a new country is going to be be brilliant from the off. Great experience for him today and he didn’t let anyone down. 

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

I thought he was fine 🤷‍♂️

Did lack a bit going forward though probably 

He made a few decent runs but our players seem reluctant to give him the ball at times. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pongo Waring said:

I like him but he's clearly not ready! Should loan him out. 

Cash potential long term injury so lets loan out his backup ...... yep, that works for me 🤣 !

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pongo Waring said:

I like him but he's clearly not ready! Should loan him out. 

If we buy a senior right back then fair enough.  Highly unlikely he goes anywhere now though. 

1 hour ago, VillaAlex said:

Villatalk never changes.

First good set of minutes in league against potentially the best team, thought myself he acquitted himself ok but nope he's not Premier League ready on this small eye test to some. 

“Villa talk never changes”… then proceeds to rehash exactly what everyone else has said above, that he’s not ready for the PL yet but one for the future.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

He looked exactly who/what he is - an 18 year old kid being thrown in against Arsenal.

Absolutely no shame in it at all. As said above, he'll be our first choice right back next season

Yep. Didn't look out of his depth, but clearly plenty to improve upon, as you would expect. The fact Emery trusts him is a massive positive because he could have  brought Carlos on and moved Konsa to RB, like he did last time we played Arsenal.

Did enough to start if Cash is injured. He needs game time to improve. We still need another RB though, if Cash is out then we are weakened in defense with Konsa having to fill in while he develops,  he's not going to playing 90 minutes game after game.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â