Kosta Nedeljković

Delphinho123

Wouldn't loaning him out potentially ruin his ability to become a homegrown talent? I have to imagine that's big on the mind of Emery and co. Even if we loan him domestically he'd just be homegrown in nation, not for club. 

Let's not forget he is only 18, he is very raw, I'm confident he will get better but maybe not quite ready for the PL yet.

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I thought he was fine. Few dirty moments but for a debut for someone so young it was fine

Yeah I think some are being pretty harsh on him. 

Villatalk never changes.

First good set of minutes in league against potentially the best team, thought myself he acquitted himself ok but nope he's not Premier League ready on this small eye test to some. 

• Like 2

He was ok

People need to respect that pass that set up the second goal, easy to just look at Ned and complain he got done but that was the best pass of the game, it was a beaut of top top quality 

And there's a lot for arsenal to do after that too, it's not all him

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

He was ok

People need to respect that pass that set up the second goal, easy to just look at Ned and complain he got done but that was the best pass of the game, it was a beaut of top top quality 

And there's a lot for arsenal to do after that too, it's not all him

He was done twice in a row in that period. It’s no shame, he’s only 18 but let’s be honest here. 

3 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

He was done twice in a row in that period. It’s no shame, he’s only 18 but let’s be honest here. 

Maybe, but that pass does 90% of the RBs in the league 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â