Kosta Nedeljković

Delphinho123

Very shaky debut. I can see the quality but needs more seasoning. I think we sign another CB and slide konsa over to RB for the tougher games. 

9 hours ago, LondonLax said:

He looked very raw. I think Carlos will come in and Konsa move wide for Arsenal next week. 

Carlos was motm in both wins over Arsenal so would assume he has a taste for them

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Disagree

I think being here at villa not just in England and settling will do him more good, he'll pick up more minutes here and there and look inconsistent and not ready but full of potential at the same time

I don't like the idea of sending foreign kids fresh to the club out on loan, I think they need an arm round them more and keeping here

Main thing is for the performance yesterday and what we do with him - he is a kid 

Completely agree, let’s get him acclimatised to the club and our way of working. As well as the league, country and language. Has already shown a lot of promise.

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Am confused, going by the reaction was expecting a very shakey game from him, but watched the full replay and he looked fine to me, and didn't see major mistake people are talking about. Made good clearance from a Ward Prowse set-piece, and stopped Summerville getting in a cross when he was in a very dangerous position, those two moments alone may well have stopped West Ham getting an equalizer. The praise he had been getting in pre-season was based more on his ability on the ball, and attacking play, the game yesterday as it was when he came on didn't really allow him to show that, but seemed to do fine otherwise, maybe not perfect, but he's eighteen, making his proper debut in new country

Pretty much the same, looked nervous and had the look of someone who didn’t want to make a mistake and let the team down, didn’t think he actually did anything wrong and did what was needed. A few more cameos,  a bit of confidence, home crowd behind him he will soon be a fans favourite.

8 minutes ago, useless said:

Am confused, going by the reaction was expecting a very shakey game from him, but watched the full replay and he looked fine to me, and didn't see major mistake people are talking about. Made good clearance from a Ward Prowse set-piece, and stopped Summerville getting in a cross when he was in a very dangerous position, those two moments alone may well have stopped West Ham getting an equalizer. The praise he had been getting in pre-season was based more on his ability on the ball, and attacking play, the game yesterday as it was when he came on didn't really allow him to show that, but seemed to do fine otherwise, maybe not perfect, but he's eighteen, making his proper debut in new country

Gave the ball away sloppily early on in our own half from which they went on to create a chance.he was OK after that.

Edited by Czarnikjak

14 hours ago, Pinebro said:

Thought both him and Jaden looked hella nervous

Yeah I thought the same, they will both be fine but far from ideal have both coming on in that situation.

Likely need more experienced players with them when possible, if Konsa was at RB then Jaden would have been better, likewise for Kosta if McGinn was at RM. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â